1.1M | Extremely Viral IG | Crazy Story Views | Steady $1k+ Income

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 1.1M
Topic/Niche: Fanpage
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

One of the largest (if not THE largest fan pages for this celebrity)

Earning $1,000+ a month with opportunity to earn much more

Account typically averages over 100m reached per month and 250k+ story views!

5 Likes

Vouch for solid seller

1 Like

handle?

1 Like

Pmed

Instagram Username?

Pmed

Hi can you please send me the @ and last price? :slight_smile: Thanks!!

1 Like

Pmed

proof of income ?

2 Likes

Insane Account! Indeed Premium Level.

1 Like

Sure once ticket is opened. I’m not wasting time this one of the largest fanpages on IG it’s not really a shock that it would earn what I advertise.

1 Like

Really man he didn’t say it earns $5k-$10k month.

You really surprised 1M page in Memes niche can earn $1k?

It’s not and you don’t need to justify $1k earnings.

Anyone that buys this page knows $1k isn’t unachievable or something to be wowed by.

even without income at all this page still worth $10k+ from property value alone

1 Like

WELL SAID

A person who knows how to run a page with great content and create great engagement can earn more than $1k even from a 50k page! or a 100k page.

People are making more than $10,000 with such a 1M page by creating engaging content and doing promos.

3 Likes

Thanks bro, I knew it would be hard to find a buyer because of how valuable it is. We are just migrating to Snapchat it’s not dying what so ever like most big pages. In fact it’s growing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed and if they outreach, :boom: the potentialgrowth is uncertain :chart_with_upwards_trend:

3 Likes

We haven’t monetized anywhere near what we could because we were focus on growing this. It was a passion project, rather than a business. Which is why we’ve had so much success.

Edit: Page is actually making another 500 from affiliate marketing.

Why is it even problem to show it?
Or bigger question why you are even getting into conversation

still available bro?

1 Like