98.8K Subs Verified 'NFT' Youtube Channel With Top 3 OG NFT Handle! (The same handle on IG is owned by the NFT brand that bought the second most expensive domain in history for $15M)

Country of followers (majority): N/A
Amount of fans/followers: 98.K subscribers
Topic/Niche: NFT
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): N/a

Description: The Youtube channel has the spelled out version of NFTs as it’s handle, which I recently claimed using the new youtube handles feature and has 98.8K subscribers with the name NFT and is verified. I was able to claim this channel and verify it here on swapd using my verified NFTs facebook page to secure that name (typically it is tough to get NFT pages verified without running into issues on YT from my own experience and from what I was told by the individual who verified my account.)

This is one of the only Youtube channels verified with the name “NFT” and it has 98.8K subscribers. You can still claim the plaque for hitting 100K subs as well once it hits 100K again.

I am selling these because I have a NFT brand already that is not generic like ‘NFT’ and the youtube is already verified also with 100K+ subs and the facebook I am working on getting verified now so it all congruent with my main brand.

DM me and let make a deal happen.

1 Like

Send username please

send user and what price you’re looking at

Send me your contact info

DM’d!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.