A Request to Swapd Team & Staffs

Seriously nowadays Changing a facebook pages name is like almost like a pain in the back. Most of the times even for an almost similar name change the requests gets denied.

So as an addon, while trading the property can u guys do offer us the renaming service to the buyer’s desired name? (considering time factor too)

Hope @SWAPD and team looks into it :wink:

The thing is, I don’t think Swapd could bypass the time factor that goes into changing the name of a page, so I’m not sure how it’d work. If they were to implement this in some way, I’m assuming they’d charge a service fee.

Interested to see the response!

1 Like

Yeah i know they cant by pass the time factor, its 7 days once u change a name, thats y i put considering time factor…

And extra fee :face_with_head_bandage: ???

Lets see

It would require the checkout ticket process to take longer, so yes possibly an extra fee as more of their time would be taken up if they were to decide to do this.

1 Like

Yup agreed too, let’s wait for the reply

Still no reply from @SWAPD little shocking tho :neutral_face::thinking:

Sorry I just noticed this and have no clue what’s going on.

Facebook fan page renaming service … Can u guys offer as an addon service ???

What’s an addon service? Addon to what? To other sales? If so, then no. To your own sales? Perhaps, if you can deliver.

Im asking for, can u guys change facebook page name to buyers desired name, even u can charge for that a little …

We don’t do that, no. Honestly we don’t want to. We just want to manage transactions.

2 Likes