@abhisheksolanki.ig scammer

Bruh… U thretening me? Lol. Ur mans literally said no one uses swapd and lied about it not being available in India. He most likely intends to file a dispute as soon as he has the account. And it took u 10m to come up with that? Lol. I made a post warning swapd users of a scammer… It’s wired that you are so passionate about defending him​:woozy_face: U guys in a long distance relationship? :rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

And it’s punks not “puncks”,:joy:. Use Google translate if u don’t understand something

1 Like

What the hell is going on here…

1 Like

No idea but I’m definitely confused

This man called me a scammer for wanting to use swapd. And in that instance indirectly called swapd.co a scam. I decided to warn other swapd users but for some reason Petre is defending him :thinking:

I just told you to go ■■■■ yourself. How in the hell do you have the audacity to call a person scammer and plaster his social media account in a public forum just because he did not want to use a specific escrow company

Gather some goddamn evidence before even considering the possibility that he is a scammer, let alone making a public thread about him

Ouhhhh… U bigggg mad​:flushed::scream:. I’m scared… Chill bro.:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:. You should definitely go to therapy for anger issues. That stuff can hurt both you and your close ones if you are not careful :blush:

1 Like

Who in the hell did allow this stupid virgin to have a talk in here

@Lemon you’re embarrassing yourself man.

I think an @administrator should close this topic

Bro don’t project your insecurities on me🤓

This went off tracks quickly

@Lemon Man chill out!

You don’t think it’s wired that someone refuses swapd, calles swapd a scam service, and insists with proceeding with PayPal? That is enough evidence in my eyes to label him as a scammer :blush:

1 Like

You make a public thread about someone when you have this kind of evidence

Man… I’m chilling :grin:. This Russian dude is threatening to beat me up and cursing lol

Not because someone declined to use swapd and wanted to pay you via paypal, which is the industry standard when it comes to buying and selling sm properties

OK this got out of hand. Closing topic.

4 Likes