@AbstractM scammed me $2,000 and i will publish his image & videos on all media outlets all over the world

2 days ago i was here trying to buy twitter verification service but most sellers price was higher compared to my what I charged my client. So during the process i got a DM from @AbstractM saying there is a guy who did verification for him on telegram in less than 12hrs. So I decided to go to telegram to message the person. Not knowing that @AbstractM was also the same scammer on telegram. He only came here to deceive people so he can scam them on telegram.
During the process i sent him upfront of $2,000 and i did a video call with him and recorded his video and pics of him. So i can deal with him if he scams me and here we are.
He blocked me on telegram & deleted is fake whatsapp account thinking he is free. I have forwarded his pics & video to my clients and my clients is also from indian as well. So he said he will file a case in the police station by tomorrow with his pics so they can get him and make sure he suffered. I will also play my own part by publishing his image as a wanted criminal on all Indian media outlets and all over the world. His life will be messed up forever because of $2k.

I also want everyone to be aware of this scammer called @AbstractM i also believe he has been here for a long time. But created a new account to scam people.

He’s not even ID verified, how did you trust him?! This is what happens when you don’t follow our rules and still doing offsite communications!

What do you expect from this topic?

• You broke our #1 rule.
  • You dealt with someone who’s not ID verified.

Just to say “be careful while dealing with his user?” I don’t understand how you guys can make mistakes like this…

34 Likes

Why are so many people desperate to deal off site? Sellers on here are the legit providers. Finding some random dude on Telegram is like playing the lottery

22 Likes

Breaking Swapd rules and then complaining on Swapd is like a drug dealer going to the police station to complain that someone stole their cocaine.

25 Likes

Bro apologies about that. i have no idea he wasn’t verified. I later find out and I was just in a rush to get the job done because i have a deadline and i need the money also to pay for my mom hospital bill which i also told @immortal about. And most sellers price was higher compare to what i charged the clients. I haven’t been on this platform for too long.

Well maybe God wants to use me to punish this scammer. My clients has a relationship with the india authorities so he will get him and i also publish his image as a wanted criminal on all outlets.

Nope it’s not a complain to swapd. It’s an awareness. As for me i will take all responsibility and make sure he is dealt with.

1 Like

I don’t mean to beat you while you’re already down but quite frankly you way undercharged for twitter verification and I think that’s where your problem began.

6 Likes

too many people got scammed in a few days…

2 Likes

I think this probably happens all the time, it just isn’t talked about on Swapd since off site communication gets you banned. So openly admitting to offsite communication on here isn’t the smartest…

2 Likes

No problem i know what to always do as from today henceforth.

Bro i am taking all responsibilities. I only posted this for others awareness. People join this platforms everyday so i am sure it will be a lesson to some of them too. And i will use this scammer as a lesson to others. I will keep you guys updated soon.

2 Likes

@AbstractM just imagine applying for a job and the employer google your name and boom your pics & videos popped out as internet fraudster. You automatic loose the job, or you want to apply for a visa or apply for a loan and you are known as a fraudster. Bro you just caused yourself a lifetime damage compare to the $2k you stole.
I gave you 6hrs to refund but you refused. Now you will suffer for it.

2 Likes

Ah damn, maybe unverified shouldn’t be able to PM?

8 Likes

Just do not communicate off-site. There is no way to get scammed with the Swapd Escrow service

7 Likes

Harder for new members to comprehend this.

1 Like

This is a better idea. This will be helpful too

Love this.

10 Likes

I counted two.

1 Like

We have over 30K members. So what’s the percentage here?

3 Likes

And these two guys got scammed per their own wish. Please stop being a drama queen @MrJett.

5 Likes