Active 190k follower account in the cat niche

Country of followers (majority): United States and Indonesia
Amount of followers: 192,000
Topic/Niche: Cats
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Instagram Influencers and Organic

Description: Selling my cat account which has 192k followers. It is an active account, I havent posted on it much in the last week due to dealing with a personal issue but otherwise it is very active. I use this account to post popular cat videos for engagment, funny cat stories and paid promotions for other people that run cat related stores. I charge $20-30 per instagram promotion so if you run ads everyday this will add up and you can also charge a higher price and keep it growing. The account is only about 1 year old and grew pretty quickly, has a lot of potential to grow high, just needs consistent posting. I also have a shopify store that made $4.5k in revenue and since this account is in influencer, I was able to use it as a free advertising platform. I am looking to sell to have some extra capital to put towards my next investment. Putting this for sale as a best offer, DM if serious. Here are a few screenshots of demographics and followers and a view stories ive posted so you can see number of views (around 20,000 views for a story)

1 Like

can you give me the username, and the insights please? thanks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You can’t publicly display the username @morrowza. Against the TOS.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

PM me username and starting price please

PMed you

can you please send me the username and the insights (activity and demographics) thanks

I PMed you

user name please

please pm link

Plz send me the handle

PMed you

PMed you

HI. Please PM insta handle

PMed you

username, and the insights

I will PM you

I would like to see the account name/url of the instagram account please :slight_smile: