poorquality
fakefollowers
personal
us
og-email

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: 246,000
Topic/Niche: Personal
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: selling this 246k insta which is fairly active and has earnt a lot in the past from brand deals etc.

!

unlisted #2

Screenshot warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (screenshots), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to reveal URLs or @handles to your property inside the screenshots. The reason for this is so you don’t expose the URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

listed #4

unlisted #5

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

listed #7

A bit sketch with all historical posts, but if you DM we can discuss and I’ll make some kind of an offer based on that.

There are hundreds of posts which have been archived

That’s what’s suspect😅

Used to be a fan page of sorts but then changed to a personal page, have explained in more detail on private message

pm me handle please?

Bumppppp buy this great instagram!

I’m interested but lack of information is sus. Please pm me if your able to provide more evidence etc

Nothing sus about it at all, as I stated above you can dm me for more info

Asked for deep analytics from previous post history 3 days ago, seller hasn’t responded since then.

This wasn’t done because I had already had an offer that came through which was being confirmed however they didn’t pass verification today so only just started to respond to messages again. I can sort out your question you sent me as soon as I get home today

Did my own audit on this. Report said he recently bought large number (about 125k) fake followers.
I’m sure he will deny but that’s what I found. Do your own research. Good luck to the seller.

I have had multiple people do audits and none of them have came back with that as it isn’t true, don’t know where you did your audit lol

Stil selling