Active Verified celebrity Acount for sale 437k Followers!

Country of followers (majority): Tanzania
Amount of followers: 437k
Topic/Niche: Famous Fashion Model
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: He is an active instagram Fashion Model he has posted last one day ago… He is part of my influencers network reach , He was not willing to sell his account but since one of swapd members reached out to ask me for it i also tried to check on him and he has agreed to do so for a good price. He wants 6000$ Plus 500$ (My fee and swapd cut)
It has original email and before buying after you pay to swapd i can do a video call with the original celebrity so you can proove that he its legit.

2 Likes

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, but it will also save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

Done please unlist @Administrators

you are still missing the geo breakdown with %

Done

with % showing…

I dont seem to find that, Can u send a sample of what u mean.

the screengrab you have sent showing the geo breakdown… just click on the graph and the % will show up… then screengrab that and reupload.

Done @Batman

1 Like

Open to Receiving pm’s

Pm handle please

1 Like

be very careful when buying verified account related with personality’s, can be taken away from you in a second with a claim and valid government ID. carefully do due diligence.

1 Like

handle pls

Sent

Its might be true what you are saying but i have full proof of the real owner and upon sale we can even have a video call with the owner to verify that he is willing to sell his ig account. So im 100% willing to prove everything before sale.

Still does not stop him from re-claiming his account, when ever he wishes to, not going to comment on this any further!

5 Likes

Then i guess we cant sell any verified accounts anymore if thats the issue??? No i completely disagree. But anyways you can prove me i might be wrong.

2 Likes

Sent