AD BREAK COUNTRY QUESTION

Hi,
I recently purchased a 100k+ very active 85% USA Facebook page, however due to the fact I live in Hungary, I cannot use AD BREAK.

QUESTION: If I buy a Facebook page which is ALREADY Ad Break ready, will I be able to continue using it with Ad Break, despite the fact I live in Hungary where Ad Break is still not available?

Thank you for your help in advance!

2 Likes

You can continue using it if the person you bought it from had already setup the payout account, and had given you admin.

What you need to do is add a trusted friend or family member as admin who resides in one of the eligible countries

Thank you for your answer. So basically I have to find a friend/family member who lives in a country where Ad Break is available, then make him admin?
Also, what happens if I change my IP address through a VPN? Is there any chance I can get Ad Break by myself, or I do really need someone living in an available country?

Thanks in advance

Uhm I have never tried a VPN in this way however I know FB utilizes several methods to get your location, most common being the location services on your mobile app, but you could give it a try if you feel comfortable with that, keep in mind the Ad Breaks eligibility page doesn’t always refresh automatically.

I see, thanks for the information. What you mentioned before, is it a safe option to add someone as an admin from an ‘available’ country? Then Facebook will automatically notice that one of the admins are in an ‘available’ country and automatically makes Ad Break available for the page?