Ad Break Country

I completed the requirements for facebook adbreaks, and I submit for adbreaks… but after that it shows that my country is not available…

I updated pages “Page Info” with a USA address, but it still remains unsupported. Please, see attach…

Can anyone help me with this and tell me the price?

Moved to general chit chat.

The info that is shown in the “About” doesn’t matter.

Facebook see where do you live ( They have your IP ) and they decide based on that.

1 Like

I always thought it depended on where the page (which country) it was created. If it was a matter of IP, wouldn’t we be able to test this via a VPN?

It doesn’t. because when a page changes hands, the location that is visible in the page info is changed.

Let’s say I purchase a page from a guy in the US, and of course, the country is eligible for ad breaks. when I’m the only owner of the page, the country changes to mine ( You even get a notification that the country was changed ) , I think it happens in a week or so.

Happened to me on all of the pages I have ever purchased.

1 Like

Thank you for your replies.

So Yair, I do have some United States servers. Can I just switch the page to a new facebook account ( that I create and manage ) from the U.S. server

It doesn’t work like that. You only need a USA admin, it doesn’t matter if you are not in the USA as long as it says the country is supported, it will not change during the application.

I did both of them.
USA Admin and Changed all addresses… still not supported… anything else I should give it a try?

Did you wait a few days? The changes aren’t instant, it takes a while for the page to update.

More than two weeks I guess :frowning:

@Yair - You are the expert here, fix this.

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.