Ad Breaks Limited Originality of content[SOLUTION]

Ad Breaks Limited Originality of content[SOLUTION]

SOLUTION for LIMITED ORIGINALITY OF CONTENT POLICY OF FACEBOOK.

This flag often sticks to your page whenever you upload Copyrighted videos or other videos without proper editing them. I hope you guys know why this flag came to your pages.

I’m here to give you all solution for this issue. Read my post till end and this post will help you alot.

There are two types of Limited Originality issues

1 Yellow Warning

2 Red Warning

Red Warnings may take a month and with Yellow Warnings you can get back your Monetization in two weeks

So the procedure is,

If you’ve freshly or earlier got this flag on your pages, follow these steps one by one.

Step 1: Delete every single video from the page (Including short videos like 10-30 seconds and long videos including 3-10 minutes) All Videos Deleted!

Step 2: Upload atleast three 3 minute videos on your page each day i.e 3 video in total 3 days and make sure those videos are shot by you or professionally edited by you or have not yet ever uploaded to FB till now. I’m repeating, DON’T UPLOAD SAME COPIED VIDEOS AGAIN.

Step 4: Wait for 14 Days atleast. Don’t upload more videos. Just* upload 3 at starting and then wait for 14 days. Start counting days when you upload your 3 videos to the page.

Step 5: Go to the Creator Studio > Monetization > Policy Issues > Select your page > You’ll find a flag of Limited Originality of content > Take Screenshot of that flag and save it.

Step 6: Open the Appeal Link:

Choose “Partner” category on link and paste your page URL there and attach the screenshot of Limited Originality which you took in Step 5.

Step 7: After Submitting appeal, immediately go to this link,

You’ll see your page “OPEN” case there.

Step 8: Open that case and write this,

“It’s been a long time there’s no videos on my page and the videos which I’m uploading are mine. I’m the official owner and creator so I request you to please review the page and remove the flag from my page as I have self corrected my mistake. Thanks”

And SEND!

Then wait for 1-2 days. You’ll get reply from Facebook saying that we’ve enabled your monetization 💕

Note : Facebook Updating Policy Every Month , If your Appeal is approved then Sometimes you have to wait for 1st date of next month.

one of my clients got Fixed on 1st August and then they uplaod unoriginal content again and got Red Warning yesterday 1st of October. Please Avoid Uplaoding Unoriginal Content

Please make sure you follow each and every step carefully because if you commit a mistake and appeal rejects you may not be able to appeal again for 90 days. Be very careful with my methods!

Remember me in your prayers! Have a good weekend

5 Likes

Good tip, going to try this and see if it works. Awarded you with helpful badge, thank you for sharing.

it worked for me 10 times

Cool, I’ll report it back here.

hahahaha if i can make thos 3 min videos why the hell i’ll upload others videos and get banned at the first time, your solution is almost impossible.

Its pretty easy to create your own videos. If you want to earn from something , I believe you need to invest a little bit. Use stock footage from websites like videoblocks, or if you want for free, use from pexels or pixabay, create a video like top 10 or top 5, pay someone on fiverr 10$ for a voice over, and use a basic editing software like filmora, create 3 videos, and when you start earning from them, use the earnings from that video to create more videos.

I used to think like you 2 years ago, had no knowledge of how to make videos, and gradually learnt. Today , we have more than 500 videos that are totally original, unique and of super high quality.

Invest and you will earn a lot. Start today and you’ll be amazed after 6 months :wink:

2 Likes

It’s not that hard to make an original video, it’s hard to have something go viral, though. I never tried stock footage but how is that interesting enough to generate thousands of shares and comments? I had a bunch of videos go viral with mostly compilation videos that I edited and tried to give my own spin. But most smaller pages don’t have the resources to shoot their own videos or license them from viralhog. Unfortunately FB also just disabled my ads because of limited “originality of content” and it totally sucks how FB is making it harder and harder for smaller pages to post anything nowadays.

Funny thing is that I keep seeing the same old videos on dozens of pages that are licensed from companies like VH, so how is that original content?

1 Like

i do exactly that and every time ther’s a problem with fb , last warning is the music of the video, i use the music of filmora and i get flagged, i buy a licence video from VH and i got flagged for limited originality of content

If you use stock footage in the right way you can easily generate millions of views a day. I work in the health niche, and I totally rely on stock footage from different stock websites, The videos we create, were slow in the start but gradually , after 40-45 videos, we gained the momentum and we normally get 4-5m views a day now.

The point is , if you want to license content from VH or other publishers that purchase videos and sell them, you might get lucky to get a video viral. Means one viral video with 30m views, Or you can work your way up, to get 100 videos with 5-6m views on each. Which one is better?

The music provided by filmora is not for commercial purposes, I believe if you are using their music , you can use them for personal projects. You can always use music from a good stock site, like audioblocks or envato.

I hope that works. Gonna try it.

But how should I cope with it if my posts are only photos and links, but not a single video!?

What about if you have other flags?

I boosted a video to hit the 30k minutes and also ran a follower campaign to gain followers. I was given a inauthentic engagement flag. How do i get rid of that?

did this work?

For some reason, one of my page has this. The others just came back automatically, this is the one I posted the 3-minute videos on.

1 Like

It means you already submitted appeal and rejected now wait for 90 days

where can i find 3 minute video?

and must posted 3 video one day in total 3day??

You’ll have to wait for 7 days and then appeal.

1 Like

Did you know where to find 3minute video

Yes
Create your own content.