Ad Breaks purge? Or a bug maybe?

Hey everyone. I hope you’re good.
Just noticed that all of our pages and pages of some friends got a sudden policy violation from Facebook and thats Ineligible Country. These pages had admins from United states and other eligible countries and some of them are verified and big enough as big as 10.5 million.
Might be a Facebook bug or a Purge. Anyone else noticed?
Uploading: 20200320_005453.jpg… Uploading: 20200320_005438.jpg…

@FaadixD

@Administrators can you somehow change the category of the post so that it appears in the main feed, please?

Sorry, but this is already in the correct category.

1 Like

just happened today,it is crazy. i was making money since 1 year.

1 Like

I’m soo sorry to hear that brother.
This is not a bug it’s a purgr. It’s happening with everyone who lived in non eligible countries but have used signup countries as UK / US or any other eligible country.
Fb is verifying tax details through IRS now if you’ve used US.

This can be solved by changing your payout details to eligible countries legal info, tax id & payment details.

1 Like

Will we take paypaments ?

not like that, even people in germany, registered in germany, and gets paid to german bank still has this issue.

2 Likes

I got this today too, on a 12 year old, 1M page. Page is run out of NZ, all my payment details point to NZ. Page transparency says single admin, NZ.

I appealed (with all the details), the reply just came back - they’re not able to reinstate, say that in 90 days page may become eligible.

Any suggestions as to what to do?

bump

They didn’t pay us , paypament removed

Any solution ?

You should have received an invoice today. Check your email. And the payments would be delayed this month a few days maybe

Not yet, just wait for a few days. Its a bug.

Yes this is true , lets hope we will get our money and this to be fixed

Any news for this? Got same issue :slight_smile:

Add a new admin from an eligible country, and wait for 24-48 hours.

And its still going on, turning red and green and red and green.

1 Like