Adbreak page sharing violation - how long will it take?

Hi so i got flagged for doing video shares to other pages and im wondering how long will it take to be removed, i got the sharing to groups flag before but it went away and i wonder if its the same case with page shares.
I havent shared any video since a week or so but i still have the flag, should i appeal? if so what do i say :pensive:

This is the message i got:

When your Page is flagged for behaviour or content that goes against our Policies, it affects your eligibility. Content is removed when it goes against our Community Standards or is flagged for intellectual property infringement, and the removal affects your eligibility for 90 days.

Your Page was flagged for artificially distributing content to other Pages, which goes against the Monetisation Eligibility Standards.

Thanks

Bump still need help

Hi, I believe I have the same problem with one of my pages. Did this violation disappear from your eligibility page? And how long did it take for the sharing on groups violation to disappear?

Yes 1+ month

Alright, thanks for letting me know. Has your other artificial distribution notification for pages disappeared under eligibility for you yet?

Not sure im following you on this, i only got 2 warnings, group shares removed within a week and second one within a month
Make sure you dont share videos when still flagged

Alright, thank you for letting me know. That is exactly what I was asking, I just have one last question, as far as sharing videos, do you mean posting videos on your page or sharing to others?

Sharing to others, dont do any till restriction goes off

Alright, thanks. I actually just had one other question, I appealed the decision because I wasn’t sure what it was for, if the appeal doesn’t work, should the notification still disappear from my eligibility page naturally?

I looked into others who have appealed where it didn’t work and Facebook said they can still be eligible after the violation disappears so it should be fine, I was just wondering if you may have appealed before or know someone who has. I think it just comes down to whether or not you actually were distributing content artificially and if you were you just have to wait.

I know people who did, dont worry as long as you dont share videos you’re fine :slight_smile:

@instasales Hi, I also have this problem sice 3 days I think “Your Page was flagged for artificially distributing content to groups, which goes against the Monetisation Eligibility Standards.” How long did it take to disappear from your page? Thanks you. :slight_smile:

for groups 7 days. pages 1m+

I’ve around 20k, will it also take 7 days or maybe longer?

just wait and dont share the page elsewere till restriction gets off

Hello
I have the similar problem. One of my video was flagged three times within two days. Even though I appealed and won, they went ahead and remove my monetization. The message I received reads:
‘‘Video was flagged for going against Community Standards’’ PleaseI have two questions.

1. How long does it take to get it removed and my monetization reinstated?
  2. Will those video posted before the removal and those I posted when the monetization is removed still got monetized when the page is reinstated?

Thank you for your anticipated help

Hello
I have the similar problem. One of my video was flagged three times within two days. Even though I appealed and won, they went ahead and remove my monetization. The message I received reads:
‘‘Video was flagged for going against Community Standards’’ PleaseI have two questions.

1. How long does it take to get it removed and my monetization reinstated?
  2. Will those video posted before the removal and those I posted when the monetization is removed still got monetized when the page is reinstated?

Thank you for your anticipated help