Giveaways on huge Instagram accounts /15Million Followers

Hello everyone!

We have two types of giveaway!

Our big giveaway; follower expectation : 500.000 + followers
Our small giveaway; follower expectation : 100.000 + followers

We share your accounts on the largest instagram accounts in Turkey.

We advertise on about +15 popular accounts. The number of followers of the accounts is between 200K and 15M. Our Instagram accounts known by all of Turkey, accounts have very much interaction.

There are two types of advertisement, story and post.

Story ads take about 24 hours. We encourage people to interact with your account.
Post ads last 4-5 days and we encourage them to interact with your account.

IMPORTANT NOTE !

We definitely do not promise you followers. Although there are thousands of followers in our old posts, we do not promise you followers. You can gain thousands of followers during the ad period, but some followers may unfollow you at the end of the ad. We do not guarantee you followers and unfollow, we cannot promise you about it. I provide you advertising service! We prepare the ad content and let you know how. Again, I do not give you a follower guarantee, an unfollow guarantee or a promise.

PRICES :

2K$ - 5K$ It depends on the ad.

PAYMENT METHOD :

BTC and TransferWise

BEFORE THE ADS :
AFTER THE ADS:

In the last story ad, 180,000 followers followed our customers’ Instagram accounts in 24 hours. An average of 150/180 thousand people follow in story advertisements.

But remember that we do not give you follower guarantees. We provide advertising service!

1 Like

What pages

1 Like

Our big ads will start tomorrow.

But remember that we do not give you follower guarantees. We provide advertising service!

All pm OK !

Our big ads started. And now 100K followers grew up our costumers in 50min. Will continue 4-5 Days.

Who want join our ads?

Added some ads results.

Are you promising any growth?

1 Like

Not promising any growth. Just letting potential buyers know how many story and profile views posts are likely to get (these are the ad results I provided above). These results are 100% based on the story and profile views the accounts I work with currently generate. I work at a major Turkish influencer agency and we act for some of the largest influencers in Turkey.

Who wants their product or service promoted to an audience of 15 million people on the account of one of the largest influencers in Turkey?

We have all the time giveaways

We are gifting cars for the next giveaway!

Another giveaway 16.10.2020

last spots in this ad. > 16.10.2020

Please DM details and the kind of Ads you show

All details sent.

Tomorrow will start our big giveaway :muscle:

Send the links via dm

1 Like

Last hours for big ads!