Anyone who submits a SWAPD merch design (that SWAPD staff accepts) will receive the product for free!

We’re finally looking to start our SWAPD merch! We’re looking for designers with ideas, so if this is something you’re good at, feel free to submit your work in this topic. If your project gets accepted as an official SWAPD merch, you will receive the product you designed for free! We’re looking to make anything and everything, from t-shirts, hoodies, panties (for @RandyMarsh), to gold chains and custom painted Lamborghinis (shipping time may vary on those).

Even if you’re not the best graphic wizard, it’s the idea that counts. So submit what’s on your mind and we will have our GFX guru @shaunthomas spruce it up!

6 Likes

Reserved post.

A good idea would be to provide a hd version of the swapd logo.

2 Likes

phones cases with the SWAPD logos
PCs Cases / boxes
Swapd face masks :smiley:
Swapd boots - An inscription on one side and a logo on the other
Swapd airpods cases
Swapd caps

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 18.34.21 Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 18.34.23 Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 18.34.26 !
Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 18.39.58 Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 18.41.01

Hm :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Not sure how HD they are, but since @SWAPD is battling COVID and hasn’t provided something yet, here’s a start :kissing_heart: @MrSixdigits

5 Likes

I think I’d get swapd AirPod cases for sure.

thissssssss is facts

I guess we will just have to hire, then.

Will try to upload something good by the end of the week <3

1 Like

Bump!

3 Likes

Idea for a Face Mask as Covid is gonna be around for a while and even if it ends then Pollution is major problem specially in my country, India.

Sorry for my bad drawing skills :sob:
But I hope you guys get the Idea.
The swapd logo covers the whole of the mask.

This is an idea as stated above and Shaun can work around with the creativity on it.

Alternative Idea which I like more better :point_down:

Haha! I love it, thank you for the effort. But it doesn’t seem like the mask will actually cover anything? :smiley:

2 Likes

IMG_20210426_144004

sadly the first one is trash editing but i’m too lazy to fix but yeah yall get the idea

5 Likes

Oh my, I like the T-shirt with the logos on the sleeves!

3 Likes

oh thank you, sorry about the quality of the pic

2 Likes

I like the bomber jacket

1 Like

The t-shirt is nice, but only with logo sleeves and a similar sized logo on the left side of the chest, and one in the back, near the neck

Big and bold logos are outdated imo

1 Like

so two logos on the front?

1 Like