AppealBot | IG accounts recovery (SaaS) [BID NOW] [FOR SALE]

Hello, community!

Let me introduce to you who am I and what service I am bringing on the table for sale (bids open).

AppealBot is an automated recovery tool for your disabled social media accounts, which is backed by AI technology to solve the painful verification process to request a review for your account in order to get reactivated.

Why would I pay for it, as a customer ?

If you’re not familiar with how account recovery works, I wrote an article that exposes the painful process which proves to be time-consuming. Since I personally value my own time, I consequently try to minimize the effort and time spent on my daily tasks:

Automation exists to substitute work undertaken by humans with work done by machines, with the aim of increasing the quality and quantity of output at a reduced cost.

The service has no magic into it, literally. It automates what you would manually do – making use of best practices and sophisticated technologies – to achieve account recoveries, and trust me… Most people do it wrong when they manually do it!

How does the service basically work?

The automated service emulates human behavior to:

• Fill the correct form based on the accounts’ ban reason
  • Read inbound emails containing verification code s
  • Generate the appropriate selfie fulfilling Instagram ‘s requirements
  • Reply to Instagram ‘s emails
  • Notify you of recovery!

You would be amazed by the customization features that AppealBot offers in order to make this automated appealing process as authentic as possible.

You can use your own white paper selfies !

This is by far one of the amazing customization features. Yes, you can upload your own boilerplate selfies and AppealBot will identify where the empty paper sheet is, and it will apply (on-demand) the appropriate handwritten text on top of it.

About identities…

Old versions of AppealBot would use randomly generated full names, emails, and selfies for appealing. The uniqueness of an appeal leading to a successful reactivation remains quite controversial . We’ve seen many account reactivations, all achieved with different criteria. None of them followed a specific standard, which is why I believe giving users the ability to customize the appealing process is a must as they can test what works best for them.

You Decide how AppealBot interacts with Instagram

Yes that’s right. The bot does not only submit the form along with the email, but you can configure it to do specific actions when Instagram rejects your account, for example. People reported that replying to a rejection may lead to getting your account reactivated in specific cases.

Is there any proof of service?

Absolutely . You are able to see everything that AppealBot does on your account at any given time:

Let’s discuss business, shall we?

Why is this being sold?
As the sole developer and maintainer of the project, it’s keeping me off-track from pursuing other businesses as AppealBot requires a lot of attentions. From customers to maintenance, updates and new features.

How did AppealBot reach 400+ customer base?
This is a long story, but in short through an operator attack from an old accounts recovery service which I had worked on in the past, but the partnership had faded and I launched my own service ever since.

AppealBot was not promoted at all, anywhere.
That’s right. Besides cold-emailing of an old and enclosed circle of customers informing them of the new service, it is/was not being promoted anywhere else. People started coming in by referrals, however, after the first customers joined it. But ever since, no marketing has been done to it!

Great SEO potential
The service is very raw and its mainly used by marketers that handle tons of accounts. This service can fruit a whole lot more if it would be targeting the right people (marketing agencies would do fine)

How much is it making per month, at the current state?
AppealBot’s been alive for almost two months and it’s currently making ~$2.000-$3.000 per month with the current customer base.

If I want to buy AppealBot, what would be included in the price?

• Set-up assistance
  • Domain transfer
  • OVH servers transfer
  • Code (Repositories access)
  • 2 weeks guaranteed support
  • You will be the sole owner of AppealBot as-a-service

Buy it now price (whole service): $15.000

Buy only the software: $7000

Any questions feel free to ask.

2 Likes

I bought a plan and I will let you know if it works :smiley:

@onlyusernames wish you best of luck with the reactivation!

Bear in mind that you should not evaluate the service based on whether you get reactivated or not, as that is strictly related to what the ban reason of your account is - and in some cases it can take entire months to get reactivated. Yes, I have seen cases of accounts getting reactivated after 2-3 months of daily appealing.

Don’t forget that you can check what the bot is doing on a given account, at any given time:

And yes, accounts do get reactivated on a daily basis from different customers:

3 Likes

Interesting. check dm.

More info plz

@RAVEYABEGUM @illsight
I have PM’ed you guys :slight_smile:

This is interesting, let me know when we can have a quick chat

1 Like

Awesome listing! Good luck with selling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whats the overall success rate? How many accounts applied for the service and how many were successfully restored?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey,

If you would have an account to manually appeal for, its reactivation success ratio would be the same as passing it through Appealbot.

Many including me have done multiple split tests and we’ve seen no difference between the two methods.

I’ll offer 10.5k.

1 Like

Looking forward for higher bids.

If no bids are placed for 30 days, @illsight will be awarded.

I would like to see proof of revenue.
If the business was doing very good, you’d keep it.
No one sells a business that’s doing very good even if it takes a lot of their time.

Whats the current offer please?

@Heaven I think you misunderstood why this is being sold.

In doubt, don’t assume. I’m open to sharing with you revenue although I think this is irrelevant since this project needs to be seriously kick-started and marketed.

I simply don’t want to invest my time into pushing something that requires too much effort to scale, instead I am focusing on other simpler businesses such as e-commerces.

@tomeryo What do you mean? The current bid is $10,500, while buy-it-now price is $15,000

1 Like

You’re selling this as website (SaaS), yes? Just making sure you aren’t running a service and I need to know which category to place this in.

@SWAPD I am selling the ownership of the service.

Any PayPal method to buy the service?