Monitoring and Repair
12 Months Maintenance after approval with Unlimited Edits
Experiencing quick responses and fast turnarounds
Utilizing resources more productively
Compliance with the Wikipedia standards
Unlimited Revisions
100% Money Back Guarantee

PROCESS

We research the subject to determine whether or not it will pass Wikipedia’s guidelines on notability, and to see if there are enough solid third-party references out there to prove that notability. We also update and improve existing Wikipedia articles, and have been very successful doing this.

Once we take on the subject, we research and write a draft. We do not need anything from you to get started. Of course, you are welcome to send us articles, information or general guidance if you like.

We send you a draft for your comments and approval before posting the entry on Wikipedia.

Once the page is live, we watch it to ensure its properly maintained. We take a lot of pride in what we do and we want all our entries to remain in good standing.

We research, write and post professional Wikipedia pages on a variety of subjects. We work within Wikipedia’s guidelines, writing the entries in a neutral, encyclopedic tone, citing each fact with a respected third-party sources. Our approach is thorough and academic, and our goal is to add/revise factually accurate, properly sourced subjects of public interest to Wikipedia.

Once the entry would be posted it will be monitored by Wikipedia to ensure if it is created as per the guideline it would take 15-20 days to complete the verification in reference to the content that is mentioned on the page. As soon as the tag would be removed everything will be good to go

You will get 100% money back guarantee so due to any reason if your profile get down or rejected you will have a full refund.

If you have further questions or concerns feel free to get back to me or let me know which package would you proceed with

Articles Creation And Process for Notability

In order to overcome notability issue of your company profile or a personal profile on Wikipedia due to lack of notability We would require at least 10 minimum articles and maximum 15 articles in order to make your Company profile live to be mature and sustain for the lifetime. If you have someone who can create, publish the articles and do the marketing so It will be a piece of cake for us to make the profile live. But If you don’t have anyone so We can surely help you up. Kindly check below the process of creating reference/notability for a Wikipedia Profile World Wide.

We will share an article brief form with you which needs to be filled in with some topics that you would like to suggest us for your company once We will receive a form that will be shared to Professional writers who will write 10-15 different topics for your company with different content as per Wiki guidelines . Once the articles are created We will share those articles with you for your review and feedback once you approve all the articles We will send them for publishing on top-tier sources or , Once the articles are published will share live links of those articles with you and once you say it’s all good to go We will then work on google marketing and SEO which will create a buzz online which will help us achieve notability and reference for a healthy and a mature profile for the lifetime.

Writing a article according to Wikipedia guideline - 199$

Interested… I have a good amount of articles, could you let me know if it is enough?

1 Like

Pm please

Bump taking orders now

Interested for a business. Would like to discuss articles+wiki. Could you PM if you have spots available?

1 Like

is still avalible?

Hi I want to re-created my Wikipedia page but I don’t have articles how much is it?

Pm me

We are sorry, but as of today, Wikipedia creation services are banned from SWAPD. I have to close this service down.