Bank to Bank transfers in USA

Hey guys and gals,

So I own a local business and need to send my partners money weekly for sale made. I tried using TransferWise but they closed my account for “not aligning with their policies”. Total BS since it is just a delivery service for local restaurants. But anyways, do you guys recommend any sites that would make it easy to do bank transfers in my scenario?

Thanks in advance for any help :slight_smile:

EDIT: I love TransferWise and it was so easy to use. I just want to find something like it or try out whatever you guys use.

What type of response is that? Was this caused by a particular scenario? (Chargeback/dispute?) Or did they email you out of the blue.

Bank to bank transfers are easy via your bank, especially in the USA (Look up ACH payments). Most banks support it in the US.

I used their service for awhile on my personal account then made a business profile so they had to “review my business” which caused them to send me that. Then they emailed me later and said it was basically because they specialize in conversions and I wasn’t doing any conversions. And yeah, my bank just charges a little too much but I may have to go that route.

1 Like