Bespoke Facebook Management & Page Growth (Tailored to your page + goals)

PLEASE NOTE: THIS SERVICE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE & WILL NOT BE RE-OPENING

Service type: Bespoke Facebook Management & Page Growth (Tailored to your page + goals)

Price: $4,000-$6,000 per month (Large discounts available for clients locking in 3 months at a time)

Description:
In this service, I will focus on creating and distributing social-first content on your Facebook page, which will be created specifically for your page/niche. E.g if you are a comedy/meme page - I will create funny memes/viral content, or if you are a fitness page, I will create fitness/workout style content, etc. I personally prefer to work on music & entertainment pages (Viral content, talent videos, memes), but I have worked on Music/Fitness/Meme/Motivational/Clothing brand pages & more. Please message me as much info about your page as possible, or if you’d like me to create and build an audience from scratch.

I will help turn your page from a “Facebook page” to an actual brand/community and GROW your followers, likes, reach, video views & & potentially revenue*.

I will also source popular/relevant 3 minute videos and obtain the relevant permissions/contracts for you to post the 3 min+ videos on your page, with ad breaks enabled, meaning you won’t receive any violations or copyright strikes from FB, as you’ll have all the right permissions and contracts for you to post the content.

I will also edit these videos in an ORIGINAL way, adding my own spin to the videos, to ensure they do not violate any Facebook terms and conditions when it comes to posting content.

Having an active page with a regular content schedule and your own branding is 100% the most important thing on this platform when trying to BUILD A BUSINESS. Not only will you start to see growth & regular viewing numbers from your active page, posting GOOD content daily, but you will also start opening new doors for branded partnerships & relationships with brands.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a MONTHLY service and as mentioned in my first 2020 message below, I will only be taking on a LIMITED number of clients.

*I cannot guarantee revenue for any clients. There have been people/pages that have made tens of thousands by using my service, but unfortunately, I cannot guarantee the same for every client. Each client will have a bespoke plan with KPI’s and goals before starting any service.

Why me?
I have been in the “social media game” for 10+ years and run various successful communities & brands on the internet & work with some of the biggest names & pages in the world. I love social media, and I love the idea of my grandparents not understanding what I mean when I say my full-time job is “posting videos on Facebook” (I’m sure a lot of you would have had this same conversation with your family!).

I’ve worked with and met some great people on this platform, especially when this service was active in 2019, so I’m looking forward to getting stuck back in and connecting with some more awesome people who are looking to take their business to the next level.

Testimonials / Casestudies:

10 Likes

Are you interested in rev share? I have a successful page / app, which is making money already. Happy to share numbers and pay monthly based off that (If that is allowed by Swapd??)

1 Like

DM me :+1:

1 Like

Drop me a message :wink:

1 Like

PMed! Looking forward to discussing further :pray:

Some stats from YESTERDAY on Facebook, from one of our clients:

10 million+ views in 1 day and over 15k likes… :fire:

1 Like

Bump

I have PM’d you

1 Like

3k -5k per month?

2 Likes

Pm with infos please

1 Like

Yep! For serious buyers only!

1 Like

Last 28 days for one of our clients… over 400 MILLION video views and well over $30k made in ad revenue :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Getting a lot of interest at the moment, so make sure you PM me & book in your service now while I have space!

2 Likes

Have you been redistributing content organically, or just playing with FB ads?

1 Like

I don’t use any ads or boost any content. Feel free to PM me for more info if you are interested!

Am interested please ping me

do you do this for youtube?

PMed everyone! :+1:

@FunnyMan19

I wait for infos

PMed bro!

PMed you!