Bespoke Social Media Account

Service type:
Bespoke Instagram Account with OGE (Tailored to your needs + goals)

You choose:

• Country of followers (Majority from Tier 1 country)
  • Amount of followers
  • Topic/Niche

Price:
From $800 + SWAPD fees (for 100k followers)
(Discounts available for first ten clients)

Optional:

• editorial calendar for a week or a month after delivery: content will be written so you only need to post (it can also be automated)
  • curation: selection of images/videos and creation
  • art buying: purchase of all images/videos with the copyright authorizations provided
  • community management: management of your account for at least a week
  • strategic alliances: partnerships with influencers and/or brands

Description:
In this service, I will create from scratch and deliver an Instagram/Facebook account which will be tailored to your needs. E.g You want a wedding IG with 250k followers, majority from the USA - I will create the content, manage the account for the right amount of time and then deliver once the goals are all reached. I personally prefer to work on luxury, fashion & beauty, lifestyle pages since many clients I have are from that industry but I have worked in Music/Fitness/Gaming/Motivational/Event & more as well. Please message me as much information about your need as possible.

Not only will you get a strong & active community but you will also be able to check your account on real time.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a BESPOKE service and as mentioned I will need many details in order to build the right social media strategy. Each client will have a bespoke plan with KPI’s and goals before starting any service.

Why me?
I have been in the “influence industry” for 10+ years and run various successful campaigns for brands online and offline. I currently own an agency counting several large brands as its clients.

Things I do:

• Deliver an active brand/community
  • Offer a good engagement rate
  • Provide the original email
  • Get Tier 1 country for the major number of followers
  • Update daily with weekly reports

Things I don’t do:

• BOTS: don’t ask me to get fake followers
  • Offline chat: what happens on SWAPD stays on SWAPD
  • Pre-payment: we will use the escrow service meaning that I only get paid when I deliver

FAQ

• Promotion methods used? Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks/Influence marketing
  • Which risks? Delays on delivery
  • Duration? Minimum 10 days
4 Likes

100k followers for $800 in tier 1 countries? Sign me up.

Hey man,

Can you message me.

What’s the discount when I buy 10 of them?

1 Like

Message me

I’ll top that, I can buy 15-20 accounts, let me know the discount you can offer.

PM’d you. Super interested.

Pm me more details

Very interested, have several clients that potentially need this. Can you please PM?

PM me please, very interested!

Done

Following. Interested in 10 accounts. Let me know the discount you can offer.

I PM’ed you

Interested in 2 accounts

PM’ed you all

I’m interested in trying this out. Let me know.

Please remember it is a bespoke service. I need at least to know: the niche, the number of followers and the add-ons you want. It’s even best if you can mention pages you wish you had.
Then I can give you the pricing and the estimated date for delivery.

I replied to your pm, please reply back.

Sent you a PM

Please PM me. Thanks!