Bespoke Social Media Account

PM please, could be one of your biggest clients.

Iā€™m in for this, im interested in starting a new personal account for myself. Fashion industry since Iā€™m fashion model & actor.

PMā€™ed everyone

You can provide also followers only?

1 Like

sent pm

1 Like

I can grow existing accounts if thatā€™s what you are asking.

1 Like

Iā€™m interested but I have some concerns.

How can you grow them that fast ? Organic takes forever, shout-outs are very expensive and takes a lot of testing.

Iā€™m concerned itā€™s a growth through MEGAS or giveaways

Can you shed a light on this ?

1 Like

Organic takes a lot of time especially when you are alone which I am not. I use my agency, our in-house platform and the right network.

It is a bespoke service not a giveaway offer.

Can you provide a previously delivered bespoke account to check ?

Not yet since itā€™s a brand new service on here. You can wait few weeks to get a proof.

1 Like

Hey there, interested, please PM

You said $800 for 100k yet you included 2 steps that sum up to a total amount of $2300.

9 Likes

Message me I am very interested :slight_smile: has

I was quoted $6300 for 100k account involving 3 steps

Can I purchase this service

geez.

Seems too good to be true lol

But PM me I am interested in like 4-5

Hey message me some more info . I need 100k in business/motivation niche tier 1 demo

You quoted me and itā€™s written ā€œfrom $800ā€.

Since you didnā€™t get that a ā€œbespoke social media accountā€ is not the purchase of followers but a growth account serviceā€¦ I explained to you and few others who couldnā€™t understand it that I grow an account, provide content for at least 6 weeks and guarantee a certain amount of real followers thanks to the posts.

You were quoted $2,300 for the service. One step is optional. On top of that you asked me to grow you a medical account which need some extra research. I didnā€™t overcharge you despite the extra time needed to create posts in the medical industry.