BEST & Biggest OG IG Shop

Updated: 15/11/2020

I’m selling over 500 OG usernames. NONE of these were obtained through illegitimate methods (simswapped, trademarked, cracked etc.) Security wise, these are the safest usernames you’ll find on the market. You will never have to worry about your account being pulled back / reverted.

95% of my list DOES NOT include its OGE/Signup email. OGE’s are on our personal emails / custom domains. They exist, just cannot be provided. So, if you were to ever run into problems with your account such as being locked out, I am able to assist you. This is something that shouldn’t defer you from making a purchase. You’re in good hands, and I’ve been the go-to username seller for everyone for over 6 years now for a reason.

Payment Options:

• Transferwise (Preferred)
  • PayPal (An additional 15% of it’s original price to cover everything) for sales under $1000 for Non-VIP members.
  • Bitcoin (MUST HAVE FUNDS READY to avoid fluctuations).

Additional Information:

• I WILL NOT hold username(s) for you. I have many customers off this site, first come first serve.
  • ALL sales are final.
  • I WILL NOT swap a username for you, it’s best to keep it on the current account it’s on to avoid Instagram’s 14 day holding period.
  • ALL of my given prices are firm. I will not negotiate with you and I do not offer bulk discounts.
  • I am NOT held responsible for anything that happens after the sale. Such as you being hacked, losing the name during a swap/name change or you being banned/deactivated.
  • I’M ONLY DISCLOSING THE LIST TO ID VERIFIED MEMBERS. IF YOU ARE NOT ID VERIFIED, DON’T WASTE MINE AND YOUR TIME. (DM @VERIFICATION TO VERIFY YOURSELF.)
29 Likes

Send me the entire list!

2 Likes

Marked premium. Trusted seller, never had a problem.

4 Likes

Never have, never will :muscle:

1 Like

List please and thank you :smiley:

Please resend the list if you’ve added new handles.

Hello. Can I get the list? I am interested!

Send list please very interested

Send list thank you

Send list, please. I’m ID Verified, although I don’t see it next to my name on posts, by clicking my username you’ll see I have the badge for ID Verified.

Thanks

Can you send me the list! Budget is $300

Can i have the list please

Please send me the list, thank you!

Can i have the list ?

Send list

Replied to everyone :slight_smile:

Sold a username this morning and currently in a deal on here.

Hit me up!

3 Likes

Hi Verdict thanks for sending me the list I’m considering a new acquisition

2 Likes

Full list

Looking to check the handles, PM me.

Interested.