Best .edu email you can ever get!

Account type: .edu email
Price:$60

Description:
The best .edu email you can ever get is here. Unlike other .edu emails which provide only a few services, this one includes all of them.
Here is what you will get:

• Google GSuite for Education (which includes access to all Google Apps including unlimited Google Drive storage)

• Microsoft Office 365 ( also inclued 5TB OneDrive storage and all Office Pro apps for your PC)

• Zoom Pro Licensed

• VPN access using Cisco client (this vpn will connect you to the universities internet, unlike other vpn services this one is undetectable, I can guarantee that, and you will be able to verify this fact using services like AmIBehindAProxy so its even better than buying residential proxies.

• And all other benefits that you get from a normal .edu email (like Canva Premium for free, Microsoft Azure $100 credits, Amazon AWS $150 credits, Spotify and Amazon Prime at 50% off, Github Student Pack, Namecheap domain and SSL certificate, and many more such offers)

Now comes the best part. You will not get just one email address. You will be getting 4 .edu email addresses , all linked to a single outlook sso login. So just multiply all the benefits 4 times. I will also provide you a virtual usa phone number because you need to verify login OTP either by call or sms.

If you think the price is not justified then do comment me. I will try to reduce it a little. The price already includes the fees that will be charged by SWAPD. And try one thing, just add the price of any 2-3 services that you would have needed to pay for. The total will definitely exceed the price I am asking for.

1 Like

Interested , Can we link custome domains with gsuite plan ?

Can we attach any domain name or is it something else?

No you cannot. Its actually GSuite For Education and you will be using it as a student not as the admin. So you can just search and confirm whether you willing get the features you are looking for

1 Like

I can use google scholar too? I’m super interested

No you can’t attach your domain. I thought that it would be self understood that the university own the account and we will get all the benefits that a student gets. Maybe I need to make this clear in the post itself

I have checked also on google scholar. Many users have verified their accounts using email of the institution from which I will provide you the edu email

Yes you can use Google Scholar. I guess any institutional email can be used for signing up on google scholar. Isn’t it?

What .edu domain is it?

New Services and products being introduced to Swapd. The community is expanding for sure !!

4 Likes

I’m interested

Interested please PM please