BEST FB PAGE on swapd - Premium USA Audience - Highly Active - Rare Handle - Fully Monetized - Full Turnkey Business

Country of followers (majority): Premium USA

Amount of fans/followers: 120k and growing

Topic/Niche: Food

Promotion methods used? Targeted FB ads

You won’t find a better and professionally built FB page on swapd. This is my baby, I’ve started this from 0 followers. You’re essentially receiving a full turnkey business and automated machine. I’ve grown this page by using highly targeted FB ads and organic growth so I can guarantee you every follower is 100% real and highly engaged. Every post receives over 1k likes and 500 shares easily. Multiple posts have gone viral with 10m+ reach. Much better engagement then most pages with 1m likes. I’ve posted every single day since I started the page and I have content scheduled every day for the next 4 months. This is a turnkey business. Page is approved for all monetization available from adbreaks, to fan subscriptions, which is already starting to earn money. I’ve also created an automated website that will dropship products to customers that is also Google Adsense approved that will be included with the sale. I can name atleast 10 ways to monetize this page. With minimum work this will be a cash cow. Everything on this page has been done professionally and no corner has been cut. I will happily answer any questions you might have. Please feel free to comment or DM me.

Rare 4 letter, 1 word handle in one of the best and easiest monetizable niches - @f

1 Like

Link and Price

DM’d

Marked premium. GLWS!

1 Like

Interesting. It was already listed a few months ago here, did it sell or is it a relisting?

First time it’s been listed :slight_smile:

Link, please

Send me the link please.

Pending sale.

ib link

If your pending sale did not go through, please pm me

pm link

Page is SOLD!

DM me if you’d like me to grow you a badass page!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.