Best, Most Affordable & High Quality PR Services | Diamond Seller & 100+ Tickets Done!

Edited: 3/10/2021

I am proud to announce that this is by far one of my most successful services and one of the very few prominent listings on SWAPD in regards to Public Relations. With over 100 tickets opened and closed, I’m one of the go-to vendors for all of your PR needs. We currently have a catalogue of 100+ low to high tier outlets and can cater to most clients (artists, entrepreneurs, actors, fashion/models, crypto, CBD, businesses and more).

All articles are written by our team of writers and are included in all publishing costs. As much as we try to ensure all deals are done on time, I’d be lying if I said that backlogs at publications don’t happen. I’m extremely easy to work with, and you’ll be updated throughout the entire process as I’m online for majority of the day.

Here some premium examples of high DA sites we can get you featured on:

• Maxim
  • USA Today
  • Men’s Health
  • Forbes
  • Complex
  • Cosmopolitan
  • Daily Caller
  • High Times
    & many more!

With our competitive pricing, there are LOTS of people on here who resell and run all their orders through me. We will outcompete your current PR supplier and handle all of your deals!

Payment Options:
Bank Wire or USDT (Crypto) + SWAPD Fees (Not much as I am a Diamond Member)

15 Likes

Prices

1 Like

price??

1 Like

Price and Full List

1 Like

Price and Full List for resellers

1 Like

Can you send me the full list

1 Like

Pm for GQ and vogue

1 Like

Prices?

PM’d you

PM’ed

Price of forbes and sample link

PM me list with prices.

Highly interested in Vogue and GQ

Just replied to over 30+ people, if I double messaged you, my apologies. Please either post here or PM me direclty to make both of our lives easier.

If i missed you, kindly bump me.

Thanks to everyone who’s inquired so far.

2 Likes

PM me prices and also prices for resellers.

Thanks!

1 Like

Send

can you pm the list with prices

What are the prices?

Can you PM me with all details, prices etc. mate? thank you

Prices and samples please

really interested! mind pming me prices? thank you in advance