Best, Cheapest & HQ Press/PR Services | Direct Source with over 250+ Successful Tickets!

Shoot me a private message to see my full list!

I’m offering the most high-quality and affordable public relations service on SWAPD. As one of the original and go-to PR suppliers for nearly over 2 years, I’ve closed over 30- successful tickets and am assisting many individuals here, taking their name/brand to the next level.

I offer quick turn-around times, high-quality article writeups from a team of English, USA-based writers, affordable pricing/flexibility, and organic and non-sponsored/branded content articles.

I can cater to almost any niche of client. Whether you’re a: musician, entrepreneur, model (incl. OnlyFans), fitness trainer, fashion designer, doctor, lawyer, business/brand or crypto project - I can write about you and get you published!

Writing is provided with every order and is included in our costs. But, I can also publish most pre-written drafts, given that they’re suitable and abide by your desired outlet(s) terms of services.

Shoot me a private message to see my entire catalogue!
We make frequent monthly updates with price altercations, new publications & publishing/pricing exclusivity.

Here are some premium examples of high DA (Domain Authority) sites I can get you featured on:

News/LifeStyle Publications:

• LA Weekly (EXCLUSIVE PRICING)
  • Flaunt Magazine
  • Men’s Journal
  • USA Today (Contributor) (EXCLUSIVE)
  • E! News/E-Online (EXCLUSIVE)
  • Life & Style/OK! Magazine/InTouch Weekly (EXCLUSIVE)
  • Maxim Full Feature (EXCLUSIVE)
  • US Weekly (EXCLUSIVE)
    and more!

Music Publications:

• Magnetic Magazine (EXCLUSIVE)
  • EDM Tunes (EXCLUSIVE)
  • YourEDM (EXCLUSIVE)
  • Rap Reviews (EXCLUSIVE)
  • Earmilk
  • Dancing Astronaut (EXCLUSIVE)
  • Lyrical Lemonade
  • EDM .com (EXCLUSIVE)
    and more!

Crypto Publications:

• ZyCrypto
  • Cryptopolitan
  • Yahoo News/Finance
  • Crypto News
  • Hackernoon Full Feature
  • Bitcoinist
  • Bitcoin .com
    and more!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

With our competitive pricing, we are easily reseller friendly and are already outsourcing to hundreds of people. Including entrepreneurs, other PR agencies and multiple members here on SWAPD. We will out-compete your current supplier(s) and handle all your deals!

If somebody offers a more affordable rate. I’ll be able to beat it 90% of the time - GUARANTEED!

If you’d like to see any examples of the publications I offer or if you have any additional questions, send me a PM, and I’ll do my best to answer as quickly as possible!

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

Bank Wire or USDT (Crypto) + SWAPD Fees (Not much as I am a Diamond Member)

34 Likes

Prices

1 Like

price??

1 Like

Price and Full List

1 Like

Price and Full List for resellers

1 Like

Can you send me the full list

1 Like

Pm for GQ and vogue

1 Like

Prices?

PM’d you

PM’ed

Price of forbes and sample link

PM me list with prices.

Highly interested in Vogue and GQ

Just replied to over 30+ people, if I double messaged you, my apologies. Please either post here or PM me direclty to make both of our lives easier.

If i missed you, kindly bump me.

Thanks to everyone who’s inquired so far.

2 Likes

PM me prices and also prices for resellers.

Thanks!

1 Like

Send

can you pm the list with prices

What are the prices?

Can you PM me with all details, prices etc. mate? thank you

Prices and samples please

really interested! mind pming me prices? thank you in advance