BEST OG IG Shop (1000+ @'s)

Hello SWAPD,

Today I am selling over 1000 OG Instagram usernames. NONE of these were acquired illegitimately (simswapped, hacked, trademarked etc). ALL of these have been acquired by myself & my many business partners throughout the years.

95% of my list DOES NOT include its OGE/Signup email. OGE’s are on our personal emails / custom domains. They exist, just cannot be provided. So, if you were to ever run into problems with your account such as being locked out, I am able to assist you. This is something that shouldn’t defer you from making a purchase. You’re in good hands, and I’ve been the go-to username seller for everyone for over 6 years now for a reason.

Payment Options:

• Transferwise (Preferred)
  • PayPal (An additonal 15% of it’s original price to cover everything) for sales under $1000 for Non-VIP members.
  • Bitcoin (MUST HAVE FUNDS READY to avoid fluctuations).

Additional Information:

• I WILL NOT hold username(s) for you. I have many customers off this site, first come first serve.
  • ALL sales are final.
  • I WILL NOT swap a username for you, it’s best to keep it on the current account it’s on to avoid Instagram’s 14 day holding period.
  • ALL of my given prices are firm. I will not negotiate with you and I do not offer bulk discounts.
  • I’M ONLY DISCLOSING THE LIST TO ID VERIFIED MEMBERS. IF YOU ARE NOT ID VERIFIED, DON’T WASTE MINE AND YOUR TIME. (DM @VERIFICATION TO VERIFY YOURSELF.)
22 Likes

Send me the entire list!

2 Likes

Marked premium. Trusted seller, never had a problem.

4 Likes

Never have, never will :muscle:

1 Like

List please and thank you :smiley:

Please resend the list if you’ve added new handles.

Hello. Can I get the list? I am interested!

Send list please very interested

Send list thank you

Send list, please. I’m ID Verified, although I don’t see it next to my name on posts, by clicking my username you’ll see I have the badge for ID Verified.

Thanks

Can you send me the list! Budget is $300

Can i have the list please

Please send me the list, thank you!

Can i have the list ?

Send list

Replied to everyone :slight_smile:

Sold a username this morning and currently in a deal on here.

Hit me up!

1 Like

Hi Verdict thanks for sending me the list I’m considering a new acquisition

2 Likes

Full list

Looking to check the handles, PM me.

Interested.