BEST OG IG SHOP (NOW TAKING PAYPAL)

OLD LISTING - BEST OG IG SHOP (Over 450 @’s)

I am selling over 400 OG Instagram @‘s. NONE of these were acquired illegitimately (simswapped, hacked, trademarked etc). ALL have been acquired by myself & my business partners throughout the years / some are recently claimed.

Some have OG email & some do not. After Instagrams new updates & crack down towards account security, OG email isn’t a necessity anymore, especially if you’re purchasing from me. ALL sales are final. I will not swap a username for you, it’s best to keep it on the account it’s on too because of Instagrams 14 day holding period.

Prices range from $150 to $13,000 & covering all niches. Be quick though as I have MANY contacts off this website, I WILL NOT hold a username for you, sales are made almost DAILY and new usernames are claimed almost WEEKLY.

I am NOW ACCEPTING PAYPAL. If you’re purchasing in PayPal, you’ll be paying 10-15% extra than my asking price to cover all my fees (G&S fees, transaction fees and my losses when I exchange into Crypto). If you don’t wish to pay via PayPal, then Bitcoin is my preferred and other payment option.

ONLY DISCLOSING THE LIST TO MEMBERS WHO ARE ID VERIFIED (DM @VERIFICATION TO VERIFY YOURSELF IF YOU ARENT ALREADY BEFORE MESSAGING ME.)

Purchase from the most trusted source within the community for 6+ years now today!

8 Likes

Send me the entire list!

Marked premium. Trusted seller, never had a problem.

3 Likes

Never have, never will :muscle:

List please and thank you :smiley:

Please resend the list if you’ve added new handles.

Hello. Can I get the list? I am interested!

Send list please very interested

Send list thank you

Send list, please. I’m ID Verified, although I don’t see it next to my name on posts, by clicking my username you’ll see I have the badge for ID Verified.

Thanks

Can you send me the list! Budget is $300

Can i have the list please

Please send me the list, thank you!

Can i have the list ?

Send list

Replied to everyone :slight_smile:

Sold a username this morning and currently in a deal on here.

Hit me up!

1 Like

Hi Verdict thanks for sending me the list I’m considering a new acquisition

2 Likes

Full list

Looking to check the handles, PM me.

Interested.