BEST OG TikToks

Hello SWAPD,

I am selling over 2000 OG TikToks. All of these have been acquired legitimately by myself and my partner over the last few months. I can guarantee you that you will not find any other handles that are better & safer than my list, or will you find any other OG TikToks on the market, period.

Payment Options:

• Bitcoin is my main and preferred payment option.
  • If paying in PayPal you will be paying 15% extra to cover all fees.

Additional Information:

• You will be provided with full account details upon sale. Swapping/transferring to another account will be your responsibility, not mine.
  • OG email isn’t a thing for TikTok, and none of these will have OGE provided. So don’t bother asking me about it.
  • Prices for these usernames are $100 to $10,000.
  • ALL of my given prices are firm if paying in PayPal. May offer discounts if paying in Bitcoin and if you’re purchasing in bulk.
  • I have many customers and contacts off this site, so please refrain from asking me to hold a specific username for you, because I can’t and won’t promise anything, if someone else is interested in purchasing it then I will sell it to them.

ONLY disclosing the list to members who are ID VERIFIED. Please be sure to be verified before messaging me, you’ll be saving both of our times.

Hit me up! :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

pm the list please.

Pm list please

So ugly

2 Likes

pm the list please.

Read my listing properly.

Pls pm list

Replied to everyone.

Sold one offsite today for $500 and have an open ticket here on SWAPD.

Hit me up!

1 Like

Marking as premium and spotlight as the list is pretty decent and extensive

1 Like

Please send me the list.

Raymond finally has his hands on everything. Vouch for babe

1 Like

Please send list. Thanks

Please send list

Please send me the list. Happy New Year!

PM the list, please.

Replied to everyone! Lot’s of demand for these, let’s get some sales.

List please

Just sold one offsite for $1700 PayPal, let’s get some more sales :slight_smile:

Can you Dm me the list please

Please send the list. Thanks.