Big ig+spotify network [huge opportunity]

Well well well, the time has come for me to say goodbye to my lovely network. Not going to talk a lot of nonsense, going to be straight forward. This is a huge opportunity for people who knows how to make money with instagrams or spotify.

I’m going to sell my lofi/aesthetics niche network which has around 1M followers in total and few usernames are finals which are exploding and growing 1k/day now from 30-50k followers.

Also i will add 2 lofi playlists which have 11k+ and 20k+ followers, they are totally organic and were grown via network/facebook ads and also they are active playlists so whoever knows how to make money from these can easily pull 1-3k/month only from this already.

I’ll also add a fresh youtube that was created related to lofi music for the network and has 700 subs, not much but a nice way to start something huge there.

Package contains 9 instagram accounts (they’re 50k+) highest account is 250k. 2 of them as i mentioned above are final usernames which alone are worth like 3-5k$
only one account has no oge.

You have an opportunity here to build something huge which is already started, due to lack of time in my life currently i can’t keep building it. Keep in mind these accounts together reach many millions of people each month.

BIN: 1 BTC

To see the usernames/playlists and more information send me pm with POF.

bumping

1 Like

How were the playlists grown? SMM panel or Facebook ads? Do you have proof of the growth?

I want this

via our instagram network and facebook ads, we didint use any smm panels, its only real and organic followers. Yes, i do have proof of the growth.

Can you send a link to your Instagram network and screenshot of FB Ads? Can bring you label clients

I can send you the screenshots if you’re interesting in purhcasing the network itself, currently don’t need label clients. Thanks!

bump

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.