Big Scammer @Magnesium

Country of followers (majority):
Amount of fans/followers:
Topic/Niche:
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):

Description: This Person is sneaking out people and playing smart to get Money from them.
Never do any deal with him guys, BE CAREFUL.

It isn’t allowed to deal outside Swapd.

5 Likes

as I am a new client and I didn’t know the rules. I apologize but I would like other to know and not do the same mistake.

bro thats literally the point of Swapd, to not get scammed by cunts.

15 Likes

New? Joined Apr 10, '22

11 Likes

Why would you do the transaction off of Swapd? Not saying what he did is right, but in alot of ways you set yourself up for this.

1 Like

Just joined, never had a deal

Yall not everyone spends 80 hours here a week like some of you responding. I think he gets he shouldnt have gone offsite(Now) I think the point was hes making others aware of people trying to take you offsite like the person mentioned especially helping people that just joined

2 Likes

That’s is the problem of the chat.
What about blocking new people to chat ?
This is a scammers jungle now.
If you’re not ID verified then you can’t chat,

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand your question. When you join a website, it is your responsibility to read and agree to the terms of service and rules, right? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Furthermore, our number one rule is to avoid offsite communication, and I don’t understand how people are still getting scammed despite this rule.

3 Likes

Why are you making someone feel bad about trying to make others aware. Yes he joined in April last year. Doesnt mean hes used it since then. Give him a break honestly bro. All he was doing was informing nothing else. Try to make Swapd more inviting place

PS I see you typing, theres no need to respond bro just stop talking if your in the right, ban him and delete the thread

4 Likes

No, I’m not. I just want to make it clear that I’m not trying to make anyone feel bad. I’m simply urging everyone to be aware of the potential risks associated with offsite communication - not only the risks, but also the consequences - Not arguing, just my opinion.

If you’re not familiar with these risks, I encourage you to do some research on the topic. Violating rules can have serious consequences, both for yourself and for others.

Let’s all do our part to ensure a safe and positive online experience by respecting the rules and guidelines set in place by websites and online communities.I haven’t seen any of our former members saying “I got scammed by this person through offsite communication” (from SWAPD to offsite). Do you know why? It’s because they’re following our rules.

I’d like to discuss with you how you see this - please send me a dm with your ideas if possible.

Here’s my opinion on this.

Please visit - https://swapd.co/search?q=Thank%20you%20SWAPD - and there are a lot.

How where you urging everyone to be aware of the potential risks when all you said is

“New? Joined Apr 10, '22”

How is what you said above inviting in anyway? Scare him away from swapd, so he never uses it again.

Your post was obviously supposed to be very sarcastic

Zlatan shouldve been the last response to this. He informed, you joked

1 Like

I figured out the no-off-site-chat rule as soon as I joined this community. Too bad OP left his brain at home when he violated it.

2 Likes

I know it is very obvious. The point im making is why are we scaring him off the site.

Just tell him dont crucify him

1 Like

No one is scarring him off, he’s being called out. He broke a rule, got duped outside, then came back here whining about it. What do you want us to do, give him a hug?

Alright maybe your right. Can an admin BAN THIS RULE BREAKER!?!?!?! LETS GET HIM OFF HERE, HE COMES HERE AND DISRESPECTS THE SWAPD RULES?!

Get him out!!!

Guys today is Eid day of Muslim people, I invite you all to kindness and peace, i just let people know about this individual.

Regards,

4 Likes

I’ve answered this^

lol