Biggest Lotr Character Pages -Total 60k- 2010 Created- Ad Break Eligible

Country of followers (majority):Usa
Amount of followers:26k +20k+17.6k
Topic/Niche:Lotr - Middle Earth
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):100% organic, came after watching movie

Description:First of all, time is money.Please contact me if only you are serious buyer, and have information about ‘‘Middle Earth’’.

I will send page links only verified users.

I am selling biggest fanpages of 3 of Lotr Characters.
Galadriel.
Elrond.
Sam.

I bought these pages in 2013 as far as I can remember.The page was carefully used by people familiar with “Middle Earth” before I bought it.While I was buying the page, I was thinking of selling lort of the rings and middle earth related products with dropshipping method.But I could never find enough time. Since I have been regularly interested in my personal page that I opened for Fitness since 2014, I have carefully kept these pages.

First of all, I suggest you search google for ‘‘what is middle earth’’ before you deal with these pages.
The most important feature that distinguishes these movie fan pages from any currently published series or movie, or from a previously published television project is that their fans have a different vision or philosophy through this movie.

In the picture above, I showed the organically liking and sharing report of a random picture uploaded in 2016.For a 25.000 page likes, 700 loyal like is crazy rate.95%from premium countries.

Each of these 3 pages is the oldest and largest pages opened in the name of the characters.

I haven’t posted for a long time. It will be a classic sentence, but if you are interested in it and use it in another project other than google adsense, you can win figures you wouldn’t have imagined.

Here is the amount of followers of these 3 pages (Elrond,Sam,Galadriel)

I ask 1600 $ for all 3 pages.Payoneer or Btc (Any altcoin) is acceptable.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.