Bulk Discount! Facebook $1200 Reels Bonus Pages (Cheapest Seller) - Inbox

Country of followers (majority): Fresh
Amount of followers: Fresh
Topic/Niche: based on your desired niche
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: You can now make money from $1200 Facebook Reels Bonus Pages. The option is currently available in the USA where you are paid $1200 for 3.6million bonus plays and if you have enough traffic then you can easily claim your bonuses. In case you don’t have your personal traffic available then I can share a variety of tips that can help you make $1200 from a page. I will be sharing those tips and tricks after you have made the purchase. The benefit of buying a FB reels bonus page from me is the advice given along with what methods you can earn your money. Your Investment is very minimal on the page and it will leave you with a good profit per page in the end.

This is a golden period to work on such pages so ping me to discuss further. You can still make money even if you aren’t present in the United States right now.

Update:

Taking orders!!!

You can send me a message for any further discussion.

Update:
Crossed $14k+

Hello I’m looking for reel bonus with cheap. Please message me

PM Sent.

Can we use wise to receive payment? Tax is full verified.

Wise isn’t considered an actual US payout. You need a real US bank account + SSN to keep your payout secured.

I am looking for multiple reels bonus pages. Please get back to me on how many you can provide and all details + tats.

I need 3 reels bonus page

I need it …how much per page ?

Interested. Please PM ME

1 Like

Taking Orders!!!

Interested

1 Like

Anyone bought this?

1 Like

Yes, a lot of people did.

You’re selling the service of getting FB reels bonus enabled for people for $200? Just want to make sure I understand.

Are you still offering this?

@Pir8ent

Yes I am still offering it.