[Bundle] 25 Insta Accounts between 600 and 1000 Followers Each

Country of followers (majority): Varies but mostly the US
Amount of followers: 600-1000
Topic/Niche: Fashion
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Follow Unfollow/Organic

Description:
Hi all,
So I have a bunch of accounts that I was running mother/child method with but manually not botted.
I have no use for these accounts now as I am moved onto new projects and can use some cash.
Some Highlights :

• The accounts come with their original email
  • No botting was done on the account
  • I’m not uploading any screens or analytics because the amounts of followers are low and that’s not the purpose of the accounts
  • all followers are obviously real
  • the account I added the URL of is an example of the bundle or accounts look like that

These accounts would be great if you’re starting a new project and don’t want to start from zero. I have more accounts like this but I need to go through my list accounts and sort them out so this what I have for the moment PS: this is not a service I’m offering these are accounts I’m trying to get rid of lol!

Payment methods accepted are BTC or Transferwise ONLY

Bundles are only allowed if it’s in the same niche, sorry!

no problem ill go through my list and make sure to get accounts in the same niche only, after im done i can post her to relist?

If the combined bundle has over 20K followers, yes.

gotcha, thanks will recheck if it is, will hit you up again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

Hey @SWAPD I can only find fashion accounts so I edited the thread accordingly probably other niches but ill make other threads for them later for now i can only deliver this niche with bundles more than 20k.
Can we get it relisted please, cheers!

20k total combined?

more closer to 25k

1 Like

Relisted.

1 Like

Thank you kind sire :grin: