Business Account - Rare Account with great growth

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 62,000
Topic/Niche: Business/Entrepreneurship
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used: Organic
(Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):

This account has a four figure income potential per month however I’ve decided to not run promos and focus on growing the account through organic posts. The account has a tendency to reach the explore page and over a third of my audience is from the US, Canada, and UK. Recently my US following went up a percentage point. I am in no rush to sell so I am just testing the waters now:) Please see below for my recent insights (1 post/day) as well as examples of how my posts can perform and a past screenshot of my follower growth when posting twice a day.

Business accounts command a premium and are arguably one of the most valuable niches on Instagram. This account will soon reach a six figure following which commands an even larger premium and income potential.

DEFINITELY not worth 7000k nice try though

2 Likes

Value is based on perception, you aren’t my buyer and that’s fine!

Very true however I’m afraid I will not entertain $2500

If you won’t entertain his $2,500 offer, will you entertain my $1,800 offer?

1 Like

Love the finance niche! Handle please

1 Like

pm user

Handle

Sounds like a great niche for young entrepreneurs.

Handle please.

You may have added a zero there by mistake mate.

It’s not about perception, there is market value, similar property values, actual earnings, and a ton of other factors.It’s an open market and your free to list it for a million dollars its definitely your prerogative but if you are serious about selling this a bit of market research on your end may be needed.

In all cases, best of luck!

2 Likes

Handle please

please pm me! very interested :slight_smile:

PMed

Whats current revenue for the $7000 figure?

Handle?

Zero, and that’s by choice. I rather focus on growth than income.

handle?

Can u pm me name and current offer thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.