| Buy YT Button | Gold and Silver Buttons and Letters with a NAME OF YOUR CHOICE!

Are you interested in getting your very own, real, YT Button? Are you tired of trying to get approved to receive an award for the account you’ve worked so hard on, or aren’t interested in putting in the time but want a nice decoration? Well, look no further, as this is the perfect place for you. I’ve decided to introduce my own service where I sell real gold and silver buttons and letters. All you have to do is tell me what name you’d like to be displayed on the award and I’ll get everything handled for you - you don’t even need to own an account!

PM me for further details about items.

Note: Obscenities will not be accepted.

PRICING (USD):

Gold Button: $2.5k + shipping
Silver Letter: $250 + shipping
Silver Button: $1.2k + shipping
Gold Letter: $350 + shipping

Shipping is from the USA.

PM me if you are interested.

3 Likes

It looks cool. GLWS

1 Like

It’s a little more than cool, these buttons are special, but thank you! :hugs:

PM for more info about these awards!

These are not basics buttons. :blush:

Didn’t get reply. I want to buy

1 Like

Replied. @Groot

1 Like

What is SM button?

SM = Social Media!

PMed with more details.

NOTE: These are not regular buttons. They are very special and difficult to get. PM me for further info!

1 Like

this is a very unique service never seen anything like it. Now you can be a guru :rofl: , GLWS op.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Still taking orders.

1 Like

Ok so I just received mine , EPIC :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: highly recommended guys , very fast and the REAL THING !!!

Thank you so much once again :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

4 Likes

Glad you like it!

1 Like

this is amazing!! I would recommend you to add a photo for each item so people know what is gold letter silver button… the best luck with sales!

Thank you! I really appreciate it. If you scroll up you can actually see a photo of the silver button & letter, FYI.

PM me to get yours today!

Just curious to what the point is?

Not sure what you mean? Many people want their own YT awards.

:eyes: really about to make me simp for one cheaper then buying 100K subs :joy:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And definitely cheaper than buying 1 million subs too haha

Just PM me if you’re interested!

1 Like

Screw it full send! :joy: before it’s gone

1 Like