✘ Buying shares For Pages Over 500k Facebook ✘

Buying shares for high traffic videos and content posts - Can Buy in Bulk.

Sample Price below:

Based on >70% premium audience

500k-1M = $15 per share
1-2M = $25 Per Share
2-3M = $35 Per Share
3-5M =$45 Per share
5M+ = Negotiable

If the audience is extremely engaged, pricing can go up or down. Please PM Pages.

2 Likes

Please tell me more. I have access to pages with about 7mil fans in total. Here is a sample few. I have not been doing anything with it for a few years but interested to start monetizing them again.

edited by staff

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Replied to PM’s!

i have a few pages between 500k and 2 mil. Does the engagement matter? I have not been posting to them in a while so its going to need to be warmed up. I am fine giving you a better price if the posts are viral/cool

Verified 3m celeb page message me 50m reach let’s do a deal

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.