Buying verified (blue badge) Twitter accounts in different languages

Amount of followers: The more the better. Should have good twitter audit.

Country of followers (majority): 8 accounts with each having a different majority followers in these following countries: Russia, France, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Korea, India, and any Arabic speaking countries.

Topic/Niche: Any is fine.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic would be better.

Description:

Hi,

I am currently looking for verified Twitter accounts with majority of followers from the following countries:

Russia, France, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Korea, India, and any Arabic speaking countries.

By this, I mean I am looking for 8 accounts in total. Each with majority of the followers from one of the countries above.

I am not concerned with the number of followers it has but I do prefer the accounts to have as many followers as possible. It should have a good Twitter Audit score.

My budget per account is 2000 USD to 3000 USD. Serious sellers only please.

If you have an account you want to sell but it is above this budget, please contact me anyway. Depending on the quality of the account, I can negotiate the buying price.

I will only be doing business using escrow service. No direct trades.

Please contact me here via PM.

Thanks,
ss_social

for fb or IG ?

its for twitter

1 Like

As memccool said, it will be for Twitter.

Hi, everyone. I am still in search of verified Twitter accounts in different languages.

Top priorities currently are French and Korean.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.