Car page with almost all US followers with Ad Break

Country of followers (majority):USA 97%
Amount of followers: 105,000
Topic/Niche:Automotive
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):Natural and some paid

Description: This page also includes the website that goes with it (but not the youtube channel as I am using it for something else) which uses a CPA offer to make money. The page is almost all US followers and almost all are car buyers. I have not used it is in a while but back in 2018 the site was making over $30k a month (I can provide evidence of the income if that matters to you) but I stopped using it and used what I learn from building this one to build one in the real estate niche. These are great for posting amazon affiliate links and this one would be great to post car parts and related items. I am just not really using it much and only post once every few months.

It would do much better if you posted daily and I can show you how to get content to post that will get good views and even how to make a lot of money using youtube with it. The price is for the website and the page as well as training.

Forgot to mention it does have in stream ads live

pm link

whats website and page please?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.