Case badge

Hi one of my buyer give me oder for verification outside with his press and i verified account his account month ago after the few days later the badge removed new my client asking me refound the money butt i verify from portal with client news,client said everyone can give warrnty for badge so im going to tag some of portal guy here so give me the right idia about this

@Hermes @Jkr123 @elrazik @ii2hmed @SMM @Worldstar @Taz guys kindly give me best way🙄

1 Like

@HamzaKhan , can you help ?

1 Like

I’m not really sure what you are asking for

If i oder for verification from you with my press link and you verified can you give warrnty for badge life time?

No because losing a badge is usually the badge holder’s fault if the request is legit. If the request is not legit, I’m not submitting especially after losing the badge

1 Like

As much i can see in your case, It’s not your fault. U used his press and everything, It’s client fault.

1 Like

I have Media Portal access so I can give an answer that might help. Verification is often difficult to guarantee cuz Facebook holds the full authority, they can delete it at any time for a variety of reasons, sometimes just by mistake. So it would be difficult to give full-time guarantees, n if ur client loss of a verified is often the fault of ur “client”.

1 Like

Thanks

Being issued a badge means that at that time the badge is fully compliant with policy.

So if the badge is lost it means it has violated the policy, the seller is just the one to help the buyer get the badge blue, (I’m referring to getting the badge from the Media Portal, not fake badges, etc.).

Policy violations here can be caused by: change of content, change of name, violation of community policy… Or simply, Facebook changes its badge policy and Facebook feels that your Page is not benefiting benefit from having badges, and delete them.

There’s absolutely no way for merchants to influence any actions on your Page, there’s no reason why the loss of the badge should be at the merchant’s fault. Sellers only violate one policy with Facebook, which is to charge a service fee (but this has no way for Facebook to confirm, so it’s not a fault on the seller’s part).

1 Like

Thanks men