Cash app Blue badge $cashtag Verification

Service type: Cashapp blue badge
Price: 500 (temp price drop)

Description: Service is an almost instant turnaround. No PR necessary to receive a blue badge on Cashapp account. ( I DO NOT PROVIDE OR RESTORE CASHAPP ACCOUNTS, I ONLY VERIFY THE ONE YOU ALREADY HAVE WITH A BLUE BADGE)

What do you get - Ability to assure your customers your brand is authentic and trustworthy. Gain more business as customers choose you over someone else because of uncertainty.

Checkout my TikTok and Triller service

2 Likes

pm’d!

1 Like

Just want to chime in here, I went through with this today - he did it nearly instantly after the ticket was in motion, +1 to anyone who is looking at this service

1 Like

Can an admin @Administrators back this? Would like to know if this service is legit

Back it in what way? We’re unfamiliar with CashApp and don’t even know what a verified account does there.

1 Like

Back it in what way? We’re unfamiliar with CashApp and don’t even know what a verified account does there.

Cashapp is a mobile payment app by Square. Unfortunately it’s not available everywhere. I have seen some people on Twitter and all using it, easy and convenient but not yet widely adopted.

I mean if the comment above is correct and if the order is really delivered since the timeframes are really short between his 1st and 2nd reply. Just wanna know if the transaction went through like buyer says.

I believe so, yes.

1 Like

There may have been a promo for $ not for verification.

@krhnsfk I can shoot you proof if you need, it really was crazy fast

2 Likes

Can vouch he did mines in like 5 mins.

1 Like

I interesting :heart:

1 Like

Can you open the ticket.

1 Like

User banned.