Cats.com

Hey guys,

one of the best domains on the internet. Own it for about 5 years.

Even though I doubt there are buyers with that big pockets on this website. You never know. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Jesus Christ this is insane

2 Likes

Wow. Nice!

Yes 1mil for a domain or real estate🤔
That being said swapd works like an escrow pretty much

1 Like

Well I think the issue with such a large sale is you aren’t able to export swapd tickets as documents and with this you would most definitely want a contract/agreement.

Seriously GLWS tho! This is truly a killer domain and if you sell it to the right entity I think it could even be a million dollar domain.

2 Likes

:money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

just wondering: does a domain like this have any real value in the age of seo and social media?

i mean, 15,000 views per month? you could start a cat site from stretch and easily get more than that.

1 Like

Ha. Cat site… from… scratch…

3 Likes

Showing my POF :face_with_hand_over_mouth: before domain boss @Yair come by
20200802_221154|408x500

3 Likes

Wow. GLWS this is nuts

@algis - We have clients with large budgets, very large budgets. But as far as I know, not a single one of them is a domainer. But regardless, I wish you best of luck in selling this great domain. I’ve marked it premium + spotlight + highlighted it.

Also, one last thing. All items listed on our site must go through our company. If you plan to sell only on Escrow.com, then please remove your listing from SWAPD.

Thank you.

1 Like

Domain is a real estate. To be honest it is even more lucrative than real estate.

that’s hell of a fee right there :3

i hope it sells. best of luck to you both @algis & @SWAPD

Did you know PetSmart owns Dogs.com ?
@algis Nice Doman! GLWS :rocket:

1 Like

It’s 1% for domains.

Stay optimistic… still a good one :slight_smile: and definitely a fair fee for such wide reach they get here :relieved:

1 Like

Sounds like domain rate will be going up anytime from now

1 Like

best of luck for this great domain , i love to see many domain seller/buyer on swapd , swapd is better than many big escrow services

1 Like

Thank you all for kind words!

1 Like

still for sale oO