Channel 88k Monetized - JUST 700$! 01 Strike // Good channel

Amount of subscribers: 88k
Country of subscribers (majority): Brazil
Topic/Niche: Music
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: It’s a good channel, it was monetized on November 11, 2019, it has few videos with limited monetization and copyright, it had some videos deleted mainly one that was very successful in late October and gave a very high gain of subscribers and views.

I do not accept Paypal and buyer has to pay Ticket (we have to agree with that)

Prints :

Your topic has been unlisted until you reupload screenshots where the channel name is not showing, thank you.

Hello? Already changed

bump!

bump

Any specific reason the striked video was deleted? That means it will never expire mate. Can offer $300

no, it has not been deleted. $ 300 is too low, no way

Link pls

edited by staff

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Please DM the channel link

Sorry for sending the Link, I know you can only send PM (I thought I was in a private conversation)

@Alpha @Swapd or @MeG

Channel lost monetization (close post)