CHEAP 1million follower active Luxury Instagram page

Country of followers (majority): Iran
Amount of followers: 1million
Topic/Niche: Luxury
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

A page grown naturally with high engagement, I only post luxury videos. I charge 150£ per post promo, and 60£ per story promo, and receive regular promotions , reason for the price being under market is the majority Middle East audience. Most of my clients come from the UK as my agency is based in London, although the contacts will come with the page. Used to be a lifestyle/luxury page, now it’s focused on only luxury as it’s more profitable, as we have a lot of big business influencers who purchase promos to sell courses .The page is highly active, with 100k views per video minimum and has a lot of potential, comes with og email. It also has a clean username. Message me for any questions. Offers are welcome.

Luxury?

2 Likes

Those were my very first posts from the account, was trying to see what would work page. I already stated it was a changed niche.

Could you please provide proof of this? Thanks!

Handle and CO please !

username and current offer
thanks

Hey, the current offer is 3100$. I’ve sent you a pm

CO is 3100$, sent you a private message with the @

The username please and final offer i want to buy itt

Pm sent

He said “babes/luxury”:man_shrugging::joy:

Doing a quick sell for 2800. First come first serve

send me details and we discuss

Done

I am also based in London.
Please send me proof of any sales or promo requests or what contacts come.
Can pay in gbp or usd
Very interested.

Sounds good

Sent a pm

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.