✓ Cheap Fresh Verified Twitter Account with OGE [Not a boring username]

Hello lovely SWAPD community!

As some of you are aware, I have been listing some of my premium freshly verified Instagram usernames. As any well-versed internet entrepreneur, I know my way around systems and would now like to offer freshly verified TWITTER accounts too!

ALL of the accounts I will list on SWAPD will ALWAYS come with OG EMAIL registered on YANDEX! There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this because I know how important account security is to those who want to invest in verified accounts.

The accounts I provide aren’t aged accounts. They are created as I go, and the first account I am listing has the following details:

• Created August 2020
  • Verified September 2020
  • 0 followers (none blocked)
  • OGE on YANDEX
  • No previous ownership - You will not find this listed anywhere but here on SWAPD.co.

TWITTER’s verification process is officially on hold now, and even more so during the corona virus. The accounts I provide are legitimately verified through a very secretive and closed process only available to very select people.

I CAN NOT VERIFY YOUR ALREADY-EXISTING ACCOUNT!!!

User

Please send me the handle

User tnx!

Do you have a username please in DM

user please

C/O $3.5k + Fees.

You cannot find a verified Twitter account this clean (OGE included), most importantly - freshly verified(Verifications on Twitter are on hold).

Grow this into a niche account, make it your personal or flip it for profit!

interested, any more verified twitter acc? also would like to know the name so i know if i can use it for myself? and im guessing you cant get twitter accs verified right? i have companies with trademarks that wants it also

Kindly go through @VERIFICATION and then message.

Ready to do $3k+ Fee for this!

The purchase will also include my tutorial on how to gain quick and active followers on Twitter with case studies.

Do not pay $5k+ for Twitter verifications when you can get a classy handle with OGE for so cheap.

Very interested. Please DM more information.

If it’s still available send handle and message me!

Kindly go through @VERIFICATION

Twitter is actively verifying accounts… Look at their following increasing https://socialblade.com/twitter/user/verified

@B50cal

Twitter is still verifying accounts for major companies and agencies such as reporters for CNN, executive members of Buzzfeed etc.

DM username please thanks

Please PM details

@toro

KIndly go through @VERIFICATION and then message me.

please send me @

Send me @ please