✓ Cheap Fresh Verified Twitter Account with OGE [Not a boring username - $2.2k Including Fees]

Hello lovely SWAPD community!

It’s been a blast so far! Following my successful sales of both freshly verified Instagram accounts and Twitter accounts, I am true to my word and will work to provide a consistent flow of new and fresh verified accounts.

ALL of the accounts I will list on SWAPD will ALWAYS come with OG EMAIL registered on YANDEX! There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this because I know how important account security is to those who want to invest in verified accounts.

The accounts I provide aren’t aged accounts. They are created as I go, and this account has the following details:

• Created August 2020
• Verified September 2020
• 0 followers (none blocked)
• OGE on YANDEX
• No previous ownership - You will not find this listed anywhere but here on SWAPD.co (http://swapd.co/).

The username of this account is relevant to anyone whose

• Name starts with N/NA, R/RO
  • Looking for an easily brandable, safe and freshly verified Twitter account

TWITTER’s verification process is officially on hold now, and even more so during the corona virus. The accounts I provide are legitimately verified through a very secretive and closed process only available to very select people.

You can also check out my other listing of Verified Instagram account on here: ✓ Cheap Verified Account with OGE [Not a boring username]

I accept TransferWise as well as BTC.

I CAN NOT VERIFY YOUR ALREADY-EXISTING ACCOUNT!!!

Bumping

Please send me the @?

1 Like

Can you change the handle to something I desire/ own? Thanks

You cannot change verified Twitter handles without losing the badge.

Taking offers! Best offer so far is $3.5K + fees! :wave:

Taking offers! Best offer so far is $3.5K + fees! :wave:

Interested. I’ll send you a PM today.

2 Likes

Handle

1 Like

$3.5k + fees still stands as the best offer!

Don’t spend an unrealistic amount of money on Twitter verifications(of course there’s no guarantee anymore), keep in mind that verifications are currently paused. Buy from me and give yourself a fresh verified start.

No matter what niche you are in and what niche you convert this account to, the account will always remain verified. :partying_face:

P.S. I am the only seller here who sells freshly verified Twitter accounts. :wave:

Sold another verified account onsite, hit me up! :wave:

Please pm the handle

1 Like

Please pm the @

Bumping, you know who sells the best verified handles on here!

Bump me username

Kindly go through @VERIFICATION

Can you send me the username please?

Sent - I have another handle on sale, DM me!

$3.5k + fee still stands the best offer, top class username to give you a fresh verified start on Twitter!

Pm username, check the pm i send you on other post

1 Like