PR SERVICES for Social Media Verification & Branding (LA Weekly, Entrepreneur and Much More!

Service type: PR SERVICES for Social Media Verification & Branding (LA Weekly, Entrepreneur and Much More :rocket::rocket:

OFFER: 10% DISCOUNT for all orders above $1000 with freebies!

MULTIPLE TICKETS COMPLETED ON SWAPD!! :rocket::rocket:

Description:

After months and months of trial and error, bringing here, PR services. Get Full Feature articles on top media publications, the fastest! Organic PR building!

What is offered?
Custom Tailored PR Packages that have been tried and tested with positive results! Published by authors/contributors with years of experience in the media industry!

Few of our available outlets include:

:medal_sports: Entrepreneur USA Full Feature
:medal_sports: Entreprenuer USA Mention
:medal_sports: Influencive Magazine Full Feature
:medal_sports: Bloomberg Press Release
:medal_sports: Yahoo Full Feature
:medal_sports: J Post Full Feature
:medal_sports: Tech Times
:medal_sports: The Source
:medal_sports: LA Weekly
:medal_sports: Good Men Project
:medal_sports: V Mag/Magazine
:medal_sports: Haute Living
:medal_sports: IB Times Singapore
:medal_sports: Kivo Daily
:medal_sports: California Herald
:medal_sports: LA Progressive
:medal_sports: Omega Underground
:medal_sports: Google Knowledge Panel
:medal_sports: Everipedia + Wikialpha + Wikitia

Our Other PR Packages:
:medal_sports: Authority / Profiles:
Google Knowledge Panel
IMDB Artist/ Producer Page

FAQs:

• How long is the delivery? - Depends on each outlet, more details will be shared based on the order requirements.

• Who writes the articles/can we send our own articles for publishing? - Our writers write them but you can send them too (editorial changes required).

• Can you do bulk discounts/packages? - 100% we can, we do multiple outlets and can offer the best pricing in the market!

We can also get you featured on over 1000+ Global News Media outlets that will give your online PR the boost that it requires! We have all major platforms and news websites available.

Please send us a DM to get our complete list of available publications and price list with delivery times. We also accept custom order requests so shoot your queries! Note: We will only deal through SWAPD. Looking forward, Cheers!

2 Likes

Little note, Wiki services aren’t permitted on SWAPD so you’ll have to remove that. Everything else looks good!

What’s your pricing like?

Good luck on your sales!

1 Like

Wasn’t aware, removed. Thank you so much! Please check your DM, sharing list.

Cheers!

1 Like

PM.

Available network and pricing shared! Cheers!

How come wiki services are not allowed? Just curious!

No idea maybe its against the T&Cs of SWAPD.

Do check our other services!

Thanks!

Can you PM me your prices please?

PM me list and prices .

List and pricing sent! Thanks!

List sent, thanks!

Since I am one of the most successful verification providers here , I must inform you that you have some sites that cannot be used for verification (blacklisted), so unless you sell PR to customers, they may complain to you because they will be refused by me or other providors, details :

bo herald
business deccan
insta bulletin
and other indians

outlet = if you mean like fox, nbc abc6 etc, they are ALL blacklisted, (Except that it is not a full features published by contributor, and not a wire company (where there are details and even prices to buy the package of an the article posted on 200/250 websites)

glws!

6 Likes

Hi SMM,

These are only our basic packages. We are sharing the complete list and pricing with interested clients. Rest assure, we know what we are offering.

Appreciate your feedback! Cheers!

No offense, but the ad says verification package. I’d expect that with that and with the prices you are asking, every PR publication you sell should be a valid source for verification.

$500 for medium… I sold those for $250 a year ago and was clear that it wasn’t a valid source for verification.

4 Likes

Hi @austinlawson,

As mentioned, our PR has worked for people. We really dont need to prove a point here. You sold for $250, good for you. We dont sell posts that get archived in 2 months. We have contributors and senior editors that write the articles and publish them.

Appreciate you giving your feedback though, cheers!

1 Like

Thanks.

Again, didn’t mean any disrespect. Just a personal opinion. I’m by no means an expert. Rather, I’m a novice consumer. Anyway, good luck with sales.

1 Like

Dont take me otherwise, I didnt mean to prove a point. Please reach out to us if you are ever in need of any services we offer, maybe we can discuss budgets!

Thanks again!

1 Like

Actually you do need to prove a point on swapd. You are clearly new without any reviews. Sorry but you sound like you think you are king but clearly you have to prove yourself on here.

@jeppie Hi! Sellers are proved based on their reviews, not on someone’s approval. Having no reviews doesn’t make someone less credible. When and wherever we get our client, we will make sure we provide them with a decent service.

Cheers!