✓ Cheap Verified Twitter Account with OGE - $2.5k Including fees! [Not a boring username]

Hello lovely SWAPD community!

It’s been a blast so far! Following my successful sales of both freshly verified Instagram accounts and Twitter accounts, I am true to my word and will work to provide a consistent flow of new and fresh verified accounts.

ALL of the accounts I will list on SWAPD will ALWAYS come with OG EMAIL registered on YANDEX! There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this because I know how important account security is to those who want to invest in verified accounts.

The accounts I provide aren’t aged accounts. They are created as I go, and this account has the following details:

• Created September 2020
• Verified September 2020
• 0 followers (none blocked)
• OGE on YANDEX
• No previous ownership - You will not find this listed anywhere but here on SWAPD.co (http://swapd.co/).
The username of this account is relevant to anyone whose
• Name starts with B/BU, Y/YA
• Looking for an easily brandable, safe and freshly verified Twitter account

TWITTER’s verification process is officially on hold now, and even more so during the corona virus and elections. The accounts I provide are legitimately verified through a very secretive and closed process only available to very select people.
I accept TransferWise as well as BTC.
I CAN NOT VERIFY YOUR ALREADY-EXISTING ACCOUNT!!!

Can you send me the username? Thanks!

Cheapest verified Twitter handle on-site with OG Email!

Hit me up

Pm handle please

Add stats

If you took the time to read the listing, you would see that the account has 0 followers, 0 activity and 0 stats. Its sold solely based on the verification badge.

2 Likes

yo, can I get the handle pls? Thx!

Can you send handle please?

Sent PM.

Still available.

Handle please

Please go through @Verification first

Lowered to 2500!

link please?

Messaged you!

Another account sold on site.

Bump. Another one sold on site.