✓ Cheap Verified Twitter Account with OGE [Classy Username - $2.8k Including Fees]

Hello lovely SWAPD community!

It’s been a blast so far! Following my successful sales of both freshly verified Instagram accounts and Twitter accounts, I am true to my word and will work to provide a consistent flow of new and fresh verified accounts.

ALL of the accounts I will list on SWAPD will ALWAYS come with OG EMAIL registered on YANDEX! There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this because I know how important account security is to those who want to invest in verified accounts.

The accounts I provide aren’t aged accounts. They are created as I go, and this account has the following details:

• Created August 2020
• Verified September 2020
• 0 followers (none blocked)
• OGE on YANDEX
• No previous ownership - You will not find this listed anywhere but here on SWAPD.co (http://swapd.co/).

The username of this account is relevant to anyone whose

• Name starts with M / Short form for Male Police Officer.
  • Looking for an easily brandable, safe and freshly verified Twitter account

TWITTER’s verification process is officially on hold now, and even more so during the corona virus. The accounts I provide are legitimately verified through a very secretive and closed process only available to very select people.

I accept TransferWise as well as BTC.

I CAN NOT VERIFY YOUR ALREADY-EXISTING ACCOUNT!!!

Weekend special pricing is at $3.5k + Fees. I will switch pricing back to $4k after weekend.

Hey what’s the username on this one?

Username plz

username please

Back again! Good job my brother. Can you send me this username?

1 Like

username please

What’s the name of this account?

username please. Thanks

Weekend offers end but if you’ve inquired before you might still get a discount. $3k + fees on this!

pm me the @ !

1 Like

Sent @ to all!

DM me if I missed

Ready for sale! Grab it before it’s sold, you will not get good username verified handles anywhere which include OG email guarantee like mine

Please PM me handle, interested

Sent you PM!

No PR, no problem! Get the safest and cheapest verified Twitter handles.

@VERIFICATION

username

Handle please?

Sent PM to all, fresh and safest handles on site - you know who to reach out to.