Instagram Verification Fast - Almost everyone

Service type: Instagram Verification
Price: 15000$

Description: I can do anyone Instagram verification in 7 days without any requirements. You only have to change few details on your account to get verified
PM me for details

Send me your handle with your first PM to review first.

I’m doing it with impersonation method. Verify few accounts on swapd a Year ago with impersonation method and no blue tick removal yet and accounts using normally without any take down.

If you have any case ask me in DM first.

3 Likes

i have sport team account
can you verify with less price ?

I can do but you have to make few changes to get verified. After verification you can change all the details according to you. You have to change bio, account name after verification you have to disable account for 7 days after 7 days you reactive account again can change the name as per you need and can change the bio as per you want. That’s it.

How much to buy facebook page verified with blue badge?

There are few sellers on swapd who do fb verification I’m not

Sketchy

2 Likes

Yes but I verify account under musician category but after verification you can change that without loosing tick

You do the press ?

How does this all work

I dont

Working :fire:

Do we need musician press ect. I’m trying to understand how this works and what all you need.

Is this an impersonation strategy?

You can almost get verified legitimately with press done about you as a musician for maybe 1-2 thousand more rather than risk a sketchy method

4 Likes

I do this with my own way no need of pr just few changes before verification then you can change all details after verification done

Yes, it seems like impersonation strategy. That’s the only way it would work.

2 Likes

Till now my any of account never removed

It’s risky though, and can get accounts banned. Even if it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it couldn’t easily in the future.

You should have a warning about the nature of this service in the original listing, that would be ethical.

8 Likes

Indian Instagram team works in different way

1 Like

@SWAPD any successful tickets

1 Like

This topic was created 10 hours ago??