CHEAPEST PR SERVICES / Reseller Rates / Payment after delivery

If you’re looking to level up your online presence ranging anywhere from $30+, look no further!

Use this to become verified or just to reach a larger online presence, we can cater to anyone starting from a very small budget with the option to let our editor write the article for you at no extra cost if you don’t have one ready.

We have access to 500+ magazines, pm for full list,pricing,timeframe

Message me if you have any further questions.

Payment: PayPal,crypto or bank transfer/ No pre-payment available for Vip Members and higher

11 Likes

A lot of them can be done within a week, pm for details

1 Like

Can you share pricing

1 Like

Pricing list please

1 Like

Info?

PM list please

Doing crazy deals as it’s a new service from my part, only doing a select amount though first come first serve

PM list + pricing please, thank you!

Sorry for the late reply, just sent!

PM me the list and pricing.

price list please

1 Like

Price list please

1 Like

Hi, I am new to SWAPD and I would like a full list with prices included. Please PM me at your earliest convenience! Thank you!

1 Like

Done

done

done

Doing massive discounts this week on any articles, It’s a new service so I want to get my reviews up. I can outprice anyone on the website, pm me

please send me full list

done

Hi! Are you still offering this service? We’re looking for a full feature on top tier publications like TechCrunch, Forbes, Entrepreneur, or even Mashable. Please let me know the requirements, doability, TAT, and price rates.